Welcome to Gaia! ::

still coloring this... x.o
coloring is such a pain in the butt...

User Image

bleh... x.x
Well the faces are a bit too angular and is one a guy and one a girl? sweatdrop
Did forget t mention that I do like the colors so far xd 3nodding
Well, the only thing that sorta seems peculiar on the drawing is the upper lip of the non-coloured guy. I would pull it down and make it start further in from the nose above the opening of the mouth and finish just in line with the upper part of the mouth.
I would also seriously consider making the nose end in line with your jaw. You see how you have that straight line and it goes up but the nose stoped before reaching it? I would pull the bottom of the nose in to end in line with that, and make the upper lip in co-ordination with it.
That being said, leave a liittle space for the upper lip, don't make the nose end directly on the line of the jaw, make it end a little before so you can get that little bend of the lip.

To be honest, it's a little hard to be certain if my suggestion is completely right, I've never tried to make an upper lip on a guy who's mouth was skewed to the side like they do on a lot of anime ^_^;;;;

That's the only problem I have with the image, otherwise I like how it's turning out. What you've done so far with the coloured guy is very nice, especially his jacket and the fur on it. Subtle yet well done.
The highlighting on the jacket does make it seem leather-like so well done!
Do keep us updated ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces