Bump

+1 1 100.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

Wealthy Gaian

3,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50

Working on a sketch of my avatar, any critiques before I go on to ink it?
User Image
I don't see any major issues.

Maybe, what is the idea with her right arm? The drawing is great for what it is, but I wonder if there could be a better solution to the pose.

Timid Bear

Hi!
looks pretty good
just one thing- The belly button is a little low. I'd move it up... a bit below the shirt
bellybuttons are usually just above the hips :]

Beloved Sophomore

Both the arms are a bit odd.
The right arm feels like it's being forced towards her body. Perhaps you'd try posing in front of the mirror for reference.
The left arm also seems a bit...I mean would you place your hand awkwardly onto your thigh like that? Maybe it's better if you place her hand on her hip to show her quirkiness(?)

Also, the cat is a bit too near to the foot. I mean I could understand if it's placing itself on the person's foot in the portrait but it's a little weird with it's expression like that. It looks surprised by something, but why would it be if it's playing with it's owner's foot? Especially since it placed it's body near the staff. It's like there's a story behind it and I can't see and it annoys me emotion_donotwant Unless there's a camera flash and it's surprised? I'm thinking too much emotion_facepalm

All in all, great sketch! I love the style emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces