Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Lunatic

Was just trying to warm myself up, because there's no way I can focus in this house right now for something I care aboutfff.

So I painted this hooka. If you notice anything, feel free to call it out. It's still a pretty early wip.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Update Notes:

So I think I need to go back and maybe quirk up her eyebrow again, and show some more teeth -- I feel like I lost a bit of her expression in the rendering process.

Phantom

This. Is. Incredible. I seriously don't know how you could possibly improve on it! It's just... Wow!! biggrin
i feel as if the top one has more personality. i do think that there may be a lil bit to much white outline around the eye wich almost makes it look like its popping out. i may be wrong but just my thought :3 very nice though
The top one just looks and feels better to me, but the smoothness of the second one is lovely!
The only thing that puts me off is the back of her, it seems off to me, but maybe it's just me... It truly is a beautiful piece though!
And yeah, the teeth look lovely in the first picture, she looks more sultry.

Dapper Cutie-Pie

7,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Her body needs to be more angled to the side or her head facing away a bit more. Since the neck/head can't turn that far over the shoulders.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff