Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Friend

Introduction

User Image

Welcome to the Avatar Roleplay Thread, a laid-back alternative to the more violent Avatar Battle Royale. The concept is the same, but instead of fighting, why not chill out and have fun with your friends peacefully?

This is a thread for drawing your avatars interacting.

Shirtless Friend

RULES
Read before posting!

Keep text posts to a minimum
The purpose of this thread is to hang out, but it's not just any old text friends' chat- you can do that elsewhere on the site. This is a place to draw your avatar interacting with others. Small amounts of text chatting are ok, but try to keep it focused on drawing.

Do not quote images
If you want to reference someone's post, remove the img tags surrounding their image. This keeps the thread free from clutter. If you want to talk about someone's drawing, why not post on their profile or send them a PM?

Do not advertise other threads in this one
Self explanatory. Don't do it.

Be respectful
It's ok to have a bad attitude, but if you're consistently an a*****e (and not the good kind), you will be blacklisted. If you're not sure if you're being too harsh, just refrain from posting.

Put some effort in
Your art doesn't have to be perfect, but tons of posts of hasty five second scribbles really drag the quality of the thread down. You love your friends, right? Put some time into your drawings. Make them legible, at the very least. Spread the love.

Shirtless Friend

Shirtless Friend

F.A.Q.s

-Why did the thread get moved to Works in Progress?

Our friendly moderators felt that we roughed up the rules of Picture Post a little too much- as this isn't a thread posting art for critique, it is more suited to Works in Progress where the rules are more flexible. Thanks for putting us in the right place!

Shirtless Friend

Ideas

For future reference!

Eltherio
DEAR MOTHER OF LORD BADEYE.
Ideassssss~
What if what if for like a week you make a certain 'theme' and people will draw their avatars according to that theme. Like medieval or stone age or or or underground mafia. xDD HAHA.

Shirtless Friend

Shirtless Friend

Shirtless Friend

User Image

Introducing VIK.

A sad excuse of a human being.

Ah.. I forgot my tie. XD
User Image

(And that is all you get for now. xD)

Shirtless Friend

I had to embarrass you Claha. That's how I roll.
User Image

@Viktor
User Image

You know, we have never interacted, but I have seen your work in the ABR :3

Shirtless Friend

Doublepost sorry! D:

@neonkitten:

User Image

Shirtless Friend

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items