Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
I'm in the middle of painting Homura Akemi from Madoka, and from here I plan to paint over the bazookas so they don't all look identical and also appear finished, fix some details on Homura, and also finish the overall background.
If you can point out any glaring issues for me, I would be eternally thankful if you do before I get too far into detailing stuff. O^O

User Image

Oh, and I'm also painting N from Pokemon, but something about his face seems kinda off and I don't know what it is.

User Image

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
(added painting of N since I'm working on that too. xC )
Homura looks good, her face perfectly matches who she is, ambiance looks great. Where are her fingers located, are they on a hitch behind the gun?

Hmm. For N. I feel like this kinda problem is always something with the eyes. Try moving them down, or moving them closer? Or bringing his brow in. Always so hard to detect these kind of things.

Now if you'd excuse me, I'm off to revel in your dA gallery.
your top piccy looks epic. for the bottom one i agree that i think the eyes might be a little off. i cant exactly put my finger on what but if your drawing program has a flip option usually flipping the image shows me what i am doing wrong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff