Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Guess what?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 31, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

I did this in science because I was a tad bit bored reading abount chemical bonding and such....

Anyways, it is just a start, and I wanted suggestions before I went on to finish it....Please leave C & C!!!

User Image
Bump...Anyone?
(psst, I dun think you can bump outside the chatterbox whee )
I think it's pretty cute, I like the hair. ^-^ But one thing.. you know the eye on the far side? When you do a 3/4 shot like that, the eye won't wrap around the side of the head, it will just be a little skinnier then the closer eye, but just as tall, because it's at a different angle. I'm not very good at explaining sweatdrop here: http://www.deviantart.com/view/11522691/ like that. whee but I think mostly it looks pretty good! Post when you finish~? heart
yes wonderful! to go off of Guacamole-kun, also, the far eye, as the top line heads toward the middle of the face, it should kind of ...round out, so that, if you WERE to extend the line (which you shouldn't, but just to see) it would come right in line with the nose. I hope i explained that right.
(psst...I didnt know there was no bumping outside of the Chatterbox! sweatdrop )
Thanks. Sorry about the bump, didn't know it wasn't allowed outside of the chatterbox.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff