Welcome to Gaia! ::

I felt like drawing some youngins for a change... criticism or suggestions that could be changed for the better more than welcome ^_~ Thanks muchly for looking!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ooooh nice pic -- the color is really nice for the colored one -- love it 3nodding
Thank you ! I'm attempting to color the BG now... ugh so many stupid books to paint >_<
Completed? Yes, i'm very lazy with the hallway background...

Yeah, I was gonna comment on the bg, but... wow. Very nice.
wow... heart
The girl on the right (I assume it's a girl, at least?) doesn't look like she's focusing her eyes on anything--it looks a bit odd.
Feldspar
The girl on the right (I assume it's a girl, at least?) doesn't look like she's focusing her eyes on anything--it looks a bit odd.

I sorta see that too. Other than that it's real nice...
My god! How do you do it?! eek

Oh wait... i've been to your site before. You've got awesome skills. i love your drawings!! heart
Wow...
WOW...
O_O
Okay, the first was good.
The second was godly.
So that means the third was far beyond anything I have ever imagined ever.
Any comments I would have posted before seeing the third were all destroyed. I was going to mention water distortion for the glass beaker, but you did. I was going to mention the dusty books look, but you did.
The only thing I have to say, other than agreeing with the thing about her eye, is that the girl on our right seems to be lacking chest definition. I don't know if it was intentional or what, but it's just not something I see too often. Also, her pointing finger seems off. Unable to tell just why, but it looks off... >_<
But it is still so awesome...
eee thankees for the feedback! I may go back and fix the eye thing, but I'll definitely fix the cross on the girls front since it's not slanting parallel to her shoulders like it should ^^; haha She doesn't really have a chest per se, since she is about 10 yrs old and well... shouldn't really have boobs XD

I think it may be her pointing arm that has a weird attempted perspective. Maybe a bit too long or gangly or somthing... yeh, the forarm looks a bit too long. Thank you for pointing it out since now I can look for those kinds of errors!

Thanks again! I sincerely appreciate it!! I really want to get better after being inspired by such great artists around...
Great!!!! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces