Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Fatcat

I really enjoyed looking thru these! I LOVE the fact you have a few different body types sketched out. Do you perchance have a blog, dA or somewhere with more of your artwork?

I'm subscribing to this thread now, can't wait to see more! :3

Timid Seeker

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Tetki
I really enjoyed looking thru these! I LOVE the fact you have a few different body types sketched out. Do you perchance have a blog, dA or somewhere with more of your artwork?

I'm subscribing to this thread now, can't wait to see more! :3

My Facebook holds most of my stuff, all of my work is public. :3 thank you for the interest <3

Timid Seeker

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Old things I forgot to upload!
These are all really impressive.

Timid Seeker

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
usagiiiiichan
These are all really impressive.

Thank you! I have a long way to go still. C:

Wheezing Loverboy

7,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I really love how you are drawing a variety of body types! And how you show how squishy people are, its really lovely.
But I did notice in some of your sketches the skeletons are a bit off. When your base/foundation (skeleton) is off, it can throw off the whole body and affect all proportions and how and where the skin and fat will distribute.

Be wary of your limb and rib cage proportions, you sometimes draw them a little too long. Of course with your enthusiasm for drawing different body types you know there are infinite ways a body can take shape, but don't forget the basic "rules" (eg. elbow should be around waist height, fingertips should reach about might thigh) before you manipulate them.

Since you love to draw skin and squishy bits so much, try doing some basic skeleton studies. By basic I mean very basic; not like textbook illustrations, but enough to see the mechanics of it. Try looking at medical illustrations though as well as photos and good studies to see how they all work together.

Keep improving, I hope this helped! C:

Timid Seeker

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Fornicate the Constable
I really love how you are drawing a variety of body types! And how you show how squishy people are, its really lovely.
But I did notice in some of your sketches the skeletons are a bit off. When your base/foundation (skeleton) is off, it can throw off the whole body and affect all proportions and how and where the skin and fat will distribute.

Be wary of your limb and rib cage proportions, you sometimes draw them a little too long. Of course with your enthusiasm for drawing different body types you know there are infinite ways a body can take shape, but don't forget the basic "rules" (eg. elbow should be around waist height, fingertips should reach about might thigh) before you manipulate them.

Since you love to draw skin and squishy bits so much, try doing some basic skeleton studies. By basic I mean very basic; not like textbook illustrations, but enough to see the mechanics of it. Try looking at medical illustrations though as well as photos and good studies to see how they all work together.

Keep improving, I hope this helped! C:

Ah yes, measurements, how they despise me and I just want to learn their secrets.

I've been working on them :3 Thanks for the advise, sorry I didn't reply soon enough, I was actually using your advise and working on my proportions. :p

And squishy women are the best women :3

Timid Seeker

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I probably won't finish this.

Mewling Strawberry

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Nice stuff. Sorry I don't have anything decent or helpful to say. sweatdrop Keep it up, looks good. cat_3nodding

Timid Seeker

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
l Shiranami l
Nice stuff. Sorry I don't have anything decent or helpful to say. sweatdrop Keep it up, looks good. cat_3nodding

No, don't think that! A compliment is always nice to get<3 C:

Timid Seeker

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Timid Seeker

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Timid Seeker