Welcome to Gaia! ::

mawaharin's Husbando

Dapper Dabbler

Really I'm just looking for some redlines, but I know how annoying they can be to make.
      So if not redlines, just some quick tips or critiques about anatomy?
      Thanks very much~
      User Image
I think it's perfect. < u >

mawaharin's Husbando

Dapper Dabbler

L i I y p a d

Why thank you! ♥
Prinzack
L i I y p a d

Why thank you! ♥

I like that you kept the base of her tail thick, but made it slimmer as it flowed, I can't count how many times I've seen just a thick rope jutting out of a females back side. ; O;
I wouldn't really change anything aside from her maybe her left elbow, it doesn't really look like it goes..kinda looks more like a fin, but I'm sure it's just because it isn't as detailed as the other.

mawaharin's Husbando

Dapper Dabbler

L i I y p a d
I like that you kept the base of her tail thick, but made it slimmer as it flowed, I can't count how many times I've seen just a thick rope jutting out of a females back side. ; O;
I wouldn't really change anything aside from her maybe her left elbow, it doesn't really look like it goes..kinda looks more like a fin, but I'm sure it's just because it isn't as detailed as the other.

Ah yes, I know what you mean about the tail. >.>
      It just looks so unnatural to leave it at the same thickness throughout.

And with the elbow, it's actually supposed to be his, which would look more apparent once colored.
      Her elbow is positioned in a way that makes it hidden by her body.
      As such, I should probably at least have her other hand shown somewhere...
Prinzack
L i I y p a d

Ah yes, I know what you mean about the tail. >.>
      It just looks so unnatural to leave it at the same thickness throughout.

And with the elbow, it's actually supposed to be his, which would look more apparent once colored.
      Her elbow is positioned in a way that makes it hidden by her body.
      As such, I should probably at least have her other hand shown somewhere...

Oh looking closer I see what you mean about the elbow, I didn't see his had because of hair. It would be more clear colored. I never color my work..I'm afraid it wont look as nice colored. I just lack the skills.
the only thing that i can see that bothers me about this is the fact that the pose is sort of impossible. where his hands are and where her legs are give her no real support, so she wouldn't be off the ground, if that makes any sense.

Shameless Nerd

16,100 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Familiar Friend

6,825 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
What are you talking about???

This is great!

Generous Fairy

I agree with Squid. I think that it would help if you point her raised knee more towards the ground so that she looks a little more balanced.

mawaharin's Husbando

Dapper Dabbler

i used to be a squid
the only thing that i can see that bothers me about this is the fact that the pose is sort of impossible. where his hands are and where her legs are give her no real support, so she wouldn't be off the ground, if that makes any sense.

Red_Head01
I agree with Squid. I think that it would help if you point her raised knee more towards the ground so that she looks a little more balanced.

Thank you both for your input!
      I do recognize that realistically, this pose is impossible.
      However, the female is supposed to be demonic, and I used this pose thinking she would be floating, in a way.
      Still, it probably doesn't look great if the viewer doesn't know that bit, so any suggestions on how to work around that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff