Welcome to Gaia! ::

yah my friends moving crying so i need to make her a picture. You can comment if you'd like but im not going to change anything, because I need to have this done by saturday and I need to start CGing it. You can go see it if you'd like but its just the inked copy, it hasnt been cleaned or anything.

click here to see it
Well, I know you wanted to make it look interesting by making it upside down, but you know what? Personnaly, it just really bugs the crap out of me, it looks like she just fell from a ceiling or something and is stuck...but her hair is floating round like it should because she put in large amounts of hairspray...lol

Anyhoo, turn the pics around like it's supposed to be...plz

Her face is really cute, she reminds me of a preteen, still getting rid of the baby fat, yet not chubby enough to be called a kid anymore biggrin Her eyes look really neat-o as well, but inking in the highlights and pupils might be an idea.

Lurve the wing! Think that's my fave part biggrin

Anyhoo, great job so far! Hope you finish it in time to give to your friend!
Nice! 3nodding Color would look nice....and some shading...but I like it a lot. blaugh
Yeux_de_la_Tigresse
Well, I know you wanted to make it look interesting by making it upside down, but you know what? Personnaly, it just really bugs the crap out of me, it looks like she just fell from a ceiling or something and is stuck...but her hair is floating round like it should because she put in large amounts of hairspray...lol

Anyhoo, turn the pics around like it's supposed to be...plz

Her face is really cute, she reminds me of a preteen, still getting rid of the baby fat, yet not chubby enough to be called a kid anymore biggrin Her eyes look really neat-o as well, but inking in the highlights and pupils might be an idea.

Lurve the wing! Think that's my fave part biggrin

Anyhoo, great job so far! Hope you finish it in time to give to your friend!

ooops put it in my scanner upside down. sweatdrop anyways the eyes im gonna CG to death so i find it easier if i just leave them blank til i get to coloring them in. Thanks for the comment 3nodding
Moopy123
Nice! 3nodding Color would look nice....and some shading...but I like it a lot. blaugh
Dont worry ill post the finished copy blaugh
finished copy

Click to see the finished copy, that I will be giving to my friend.
I think the picture is cute especially the wings. However something bugs me........ where is the girls eyebrows? ^^ll.
that is super tan! she's cute though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces