Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think the drapery would look nice as almost a beigey-sort of creme colour...but this is just my opinion!
Really nice pic!! I love the faces -- xp
I dunno if anyone will agree with me, but I really like the look of simple white. But you might want a different look to it, so w/e.
the cloth should be purple
by the way awsome work
I LOVE IT! eek
I agree the cloth should be a darker richer shade, like purple or wine red. It’d make the chars stand out much more from the green background. And red and green being complimentary colours would really catch the eye.
Zyden
I agree the cloth should be a darker richer shade, like purple or wine red. It’d make the chars stand out much more from the green background. And red and green being complimentary colours would really catch the eye.

I agree. I'm quite fond of wine red myself, in fact. Although, there are a lot of different colors you could use. It kind of depends on what you want to accentuate. If you want to accent their hair, then a deep saphire and a very deep red would probably work. If you want them to blend in more with the background, a slightly darkened emerald-but-slightly-blueish color would work well to match the background. Of course, you could always put them in canary yellow. Just for laughs, you know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff