Kick its a**! 0.083739045764362 8.4% [ 86 ]
Insult its mother! 0.061343719571568 6.1% [ 63 ]
Tease it until it cries! 0.039922103213242 4.0% [ 41 ]
Have sex with it! 0.14410905550146 14.4% [ 148 ]
Eat cake! 0.18597857838364 18.6% [ 191 ]
Total Votes:[ 1027 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 304 305 306

Collecting Master

"I'm sure you're more than capable of doing your own stunts. So what, you want me to put on a mask an wig and be your body double or something?"

V
Grant took a moment to calm himself down from his desperation after current events. "Alright, I'll get to it. It's my sister, she freaked out after some chaos and trapped an entire park full of people in her dreams. I look like this because my power is drawn from fear, and hers is making it go nuts. I need something that can wake her up, and nothing I'm trying is working!" The sense of panic was clear in his voice

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
^
Kefka rolls his neck and lowers his hands. "Ah, you could've said that without breaking into my house. Sleep induced by magic or certain compounds is a little difficult to deal with, but it's usually temporary. The fact you're here probably means she's been out for longer than a few minutes, so you need outside help." He waves his hands in an intricate motion before moving one over his face. He begins squawking at the crows that had entered his home. The birds nodded and flew out the door. "I asked them to gather some ingredients for me. It might be a little hard to find since it's winter, but the plant I need usually grows in cave entrances so there might be a few samples. Let me get dressed and eat something, then we can head to my lab to make the potion. Have you tried smelling salts yet?"

Kefka scratches his chest before putting his hands up. "Very few people take the phrase 'You'd have to get up pretty early in the morning to' do whatever to an opponent literally. In this case it worked." Howard stared through the monstrous Grant. "What do you need me to do? Make it fast, I have to open the shop in a couple hours. Unless you want a very angry centaur breaking down my door and finding out about what you're doing here."
V
"I don't need your help with anything. I just didn't want you breaking into my house. Since you're offering though, I guess you could make breakfast for me. After that maybe you can help me figure out where these crows came from? As much as I like watching them hop around; I don't need them in my house." He gives Topper a little scritch on the chin. "Sorry for scaring you little guy."

Kafka's Bae

Aged Spirit

13,975 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
You bested me fair and square, so I offer you my service, if needed. Topper is capable of work so that's double the help.

v ...Then let's proceed, Nurse, starting with a physical examination.

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
Oya~ It seems like the rumors concerning a certain legendary Doctor Quincy ended up being true, in the end. Surely you're in need of some tender loving care after every effort it took to bring you this far, correct? Just remember, you alone are responsible for what you have tamed. Forever.

^ Only the best and most thorough for you, old friend~ 💜
That outfit does not help you blend in, when in a battle. At least now you will not have to worry about getting it dirty. You are staying put till one side wins out over the other.
"Ugh. To be captured like this. So embarrassing.. Could be worse though. So, how about it? I could give you some nice items if you let me go."

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Throk rolled his eyes and smirked. "Oh no. I've been defeated. What ingredient will you take?" He sets his bag on the stage and turns to the audience. "This is how the competitive part of this event is supposed to work. Any actual fighting between opposing chefs or partners, or the winner taking anything other than ingredients, is not allowed."

Shade

"I cannot believe I got tricked in being in this silly little competition....as the PRIZE." Tenshi dramatically sighed, her headdress twinkling in the light. "These restraint are going to leave nasty marks on my precious wrists..." Tenshi pouted as she comically shimmied her hands from the ropes, that were binding her hands. She took a silk ribbon from her hair, her blue trenches falling around her, and rebound her hands with it. "See! Much better! And softer!"

Collecting Master

Finn wasn't in much of a condition to fight back as Yuki was putting him in restraints. He was far too distraught to have really notice her descending upon him from the heavens with just how much he was running himself ragged. After constantly running from place to place during his work, rushing to meet his deadlines, fighting his own boss earlier that day, falling dozens of stories while just barely being able to save himself from dying, and finally powering through his injuries frantically searching for Mira, all he can do at this very moment is just sit there catching his breath. He felt as if his entire body had just given up on him, he couldn't even reach his pocket watch to alter time in some way. "Please...I need to fix...everything. I have to find Mira."

Wailing Bro

The demon looked at Phineas sympathetically as he was being captured up. Something about the battered and exhausted man made it seem like his mind was elsewhere, as if catching him was the least of his priorities. There was no gloating or sense of victory coming from the time traveller, and the man was holding a grim expression.

"Hey, hey, I'll just make this easy on you and sit tight. You look like you've already been through hell and back.."

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Yogtz put his hands up to show the rockstar he was unarmed. "I'll buy you a slice of melon or whatever drink you want kupo. Please don't splash my pom-pom kupo!"

Kotokui Sonbei's Partner

"Caught by a little creature with a red pom pom -- I must be losing my edge. But if you think I will give up my pelt, you got another thing coming!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff