Welcome to Gaia! ::

"You brought my mom back from the dead just so you can DO her?! Geez, and they thought I was a sicko for having my own sexy undead butler... I'd bathe in bleach once you finish, though. Mumsy's been dead since the 15th century...."

Malevolent Bloodsucker

13,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
"But my mother is dead...and in several pieces..." burning_eyes

That was most probably the most terrifying experience of my life. Ghoul Mistress you are depraved...

Fashionable Fairy

7,650 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Stab your mom to death and zombie apocalypse survivors will do her! Is there something seriously wrong with this picture, or is it just me?

Questionable Seeker

"Welll...alright. I suppose Mom needs the attention since my dad left. Just don't stab her afterward, okay?"

v: "Bestiality?! Mwwuft. No need to fling insults!"

Fanatical Bibliophile

burning_eyes
-slams door-
Omg. My mom is into beastiality!
-covers face-

Snack

"Mother what is- Oh!...Oh, um, I-I'll just..." Runs out, trying to suppress the tears.

Vicious Doll

"Ah, Fraulein Skadi, mine child," she began, taking a bottle of liquor from the bar in the room. "I will have to have a talk with you after you finish. I'm pretty sure adopted incest is still incest, even in trollish society, my dear," she concluded for the moment, walking to the door and opening it once more. "Don't let her bite you, by the way, it's how she starts to steal souls"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff