• Senpai's Notice 100
  • Team Moira 200
Chomp her, to wake her up.

Versatile Junior

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
  • Timid 100
'Mess with her guitar. Nothing will get her up faster than hearing her guitar on the wrong tuning.'

Married Pumpkin

Carry her home and nurse her back to full health.

In a relationship with Elemes Kant

Steadfast Inquisitor

13,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Bookworm 100
Assess the situation to make sure there's no clear and present danger I would be putting myself in by offering aid. If there is a passer by, I will order them to call 911. If not, I'll dial in for help myself. I will examine them for visible injuries and try to keep them comfortable. Moving them is not a good idea unless I know they're safe to move, and since I'm not a medic I wouldn't know that. Further, I would try to rouse them and ask them identifying questions to make sure they aren't suffering any immediate neurological issues.

...what...isn't that what you're supposed to do?

Invisible Seeker

Oh no...oh no no no no no!
I'mma have to check all around but quickly get him out of sight. This would a very frighting situation for the both of us because I heard he got some really nasty enemies and I'm just a kid. I need to take him to some place safe and call for help. Actually wait, I think I might need to call smiley sniper, he's strong and trustworthy! The only sliver lining to this whole ordeal is that whoever knocked him out, didn't finish the job and isn't all too bright. I mean the culprit just left him all alone. User Image

v xD
take their clothes... that'll sure get someone's attention.
(:

Wheezing Smoker

14,800 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
*nudge, nudge, poke*
..... ... .. .
*Feeds TOUCH to her man eating tree*

Lonely Nerd

Loot the body. :l

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
"Let's see, he matches the description of a well-known robber...I'm callin' for backup! My fellow agents and I would like to have a little chat with him before we turn him over to the cops!"

V--"It took ya THAT long to think o' lookin' for my files? Goodness...oh, and good luck with that! Did I mention my file cabinet has a lot of traps on it?" rofl

Lonely Nerd

*runs to her office and steals the only thing I didn't think to before... Her files!*

Devoted Explorer

Khursan runs out to help the man, only to find out that it was trap laid out by the infamous highwayman. Kay proceeds to stab him and steal everything of value.

Wailing Bro

"Khursan..!"
Why is he sleeping in the middle of the street..?
I'll try and pull him to the sidewalk in case any cars happen to drive by.

Lonely Nerd

Fly hom to the nearest hospital, of course! *superhero theme music*

Questionable Seeker

"Wow. Some warrior monk. Can't even survive tha' rough part of town. Wait, what tha' hell is this?"

The bounty hunter picked up the lightsaber and ignited it.

"Hot damn! This guy ain't no joke! Ya' dun' see these damn things everywhere! I oughtta help 'im out."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff