Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Did I...?" The fox had been caught red-handed. Or red-faced? Either way, nervous fingers make sure to not actually drop said camera. As well as showing Rainer, Ciel, and Flore the picture he'd taken. "Looks good, right? You..." The focus on the picture is perfect. Though the diviner's focus drifted from it too easily, snapped back to attention to cheerfully complete his statement. "You look good."

^ With many tail swishes and a brightly pink face, the zenko is all smiles. "Thank you, Rainer." That pink color deepens upon the suggestion of his own picture being taken. "I'd like that." Though any shyness is overtaken by his usual cheerfulness as he expresses a further idea. "How 'bout with Ciel and Flore? So you can see all of us, whenever ya want."

Kotokui Sonbei's Partner

This was supposed to be a test picture. But all I got was a red outline and red eyes... You know, this could make a fine ghost photo for paranormal investigators to look into.

v
""You know what they say, "A picture is worth a thousand words". It looks great Sonbei. Oh and, thank you." He said, trying to hide his blushing, but that smile of his did not go away. "Perhaps I should take a picture of you too."

v Rainer nodded his head. "Of course." Motioning his creature companions floated toward the kitsune; Ciel on one side, and Flore on the other. Once the trio were seated together, the hunter proceeds to use the camera. "Smile!"

Cunning Cultist

Ohhh, someone is cheating on their tax return. Say, want me to delete this photo~?

Elegant Dollie's Partner

Chic Bear

"She's cleaning out her giant syringe. It's unusual to see a nurse with one that large, so..."
It's to study his eyes. Which he doesn't seem to mind!
"I think I must have had a few too many. All I got was a picture of the chair..." sweatdrop

Bashful Bloodsucker

Their street wear was too eye-catching not to, the fashion blogs will love them

Elfin Guildsman

Took a picture to capture that Nippon vibe .

Star-Crossed Memory

of course I did! no one would believe me if I said I saw a fly person without photographic evidence!

Normal Human

DESTROY PRINTS
And ground myself
A lot
User Image

Friendly Rabbit

14,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
"Th-This person is to be avoided at all costs..."
Shows the portrait painted to his personal guard.

Nathaniel Liir's Partner In Crime

"How did this picture filter and add bokeh to itself? How does this happen with every picture of you?"
He actually tried on the vest. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Normal Human

Revered Inquisitor

mmmm... how do you work it out? i don't understand this thing, is it witchcraft?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff