Welcome to Gaia! ::

How many times have you been married?

Never 0.64924584494188 64.9% [ 6758 ]
Once 0.079162263425881 7.9% [ 824 ]
Oh hell alright let me start counting with Ben over there..... 0.27159189163224 27.2% [ 2827 ]
Total Votes:[ 10409 ]

Tipsy Tipper

She let her bunny devour all my pies and that's when I knew it wasn't going to work out. crying

Cold Evader

I don't really believe she thinks of us as a married couple, but rather just friends. I realized that I agreed on that and so we figured we should file a divorce eventually-
It took a pretty long time because it wasn't really at the top of either of our priorities or anything, and I'm a pretty big procrastinator too-

Eloquent Gaian

I was able to tolerate the graffiti and the occasional necessity to pay various fines he incurred. The final straw however was finding out he squeezes the toothpaste from the middle. Now that's just uncouth.
"I can't tolerate someone who is against my craft. We just weren't meant to be."

Business Businessman

10,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bookworm 100
She was always trying to use me as a guinea pig for her potions and other weird concoctions, slipping them into my food and drink and stuff

Once she turned me into a frog and I caught the attention of the neighbour's cat... *shivers*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff