Welcome to Gaia! ::

How many times have you been married?

Never 0.64707487944682 64.7% [ 7112 ]
Once 0.083249931762351 8.3% [ 915 ]
Oh hell alright let me start counting with Ben over there..... 0.26967518879083 27.0% [ 2964 ]
Total Votes:[ 10991 ]

Feral Monster

"Our personalities clashed far too much, so he decided to break it off."

Toxic Fox

we got married in an attempt to increase her standing in demon society. she was sick of being seen solely as a lesser demon, so marrying "up" (so to speak) at least gave her more respect.
but, since it was a loveless union, and the details of the contract that allowed for the marriage had an escape clause, I elected to end things in order to find someone more...suitable.
should she ever show true affection, I'd be more than willing to reconsider. but the chances are...slim, at best.

O.G. Gaian

His job always kept him away from home. Truth is, I never liked what he did for a living; the kids got teased at school.
patcher2girl
His job always kept him away from home. Truth is, I never liked what he did for a living; the kids got teased at school.

I wanted to have more duels to see who gets to do the undressing, but she kept slicing off my clothes and walking off! scream

Wailing Bro

From his expressions and behavior whenever we went out together- I feel like he'd been thinking that he'd rather be getting a root canal.
Anyway- he also didn't care for junk food or pizza which is a big problem.

v Noodles. It's not a big secret or anything dude !
He wouldn't let me see what he had in that bowl

^it looked like and bowl full of fortune cookies to me... wasn't sure

O.G. Gaian

He would never stop lording over me with his wings; it got annoying.

Wailing Bro

She spent all her time doting on her pet dragon- so I felt pretty ignored, and a tad bit jealous.
I don't blame her though! If I had a pet dragon I'd definitely dote on it too.

Deditionem's Buttercup

Trash

Ignis stands in front of you with an annoyed expression on her face as she pointed towards the flipped tables and ramen noodles that scattered about the floor, ranting on about the reasons why she divorced you in the first place.

"You're always flipping tables and throwing the ramen noodles all about! This is 'ridonculous'. Clean the damned mess up!"
That tree of hers kept throwing pollen my way, sparking up all kinds of allergies sweatdrop

Dapper Shapeshifter

He thought katanas was a good idea.
..in bed. gonk

v ...the moon bunny was so MANRY, he's hard to resist! emotion_kirakira

Wailing Bro

Well, she was "lost at sea" but in this case, space.
I wanted to believe she'd come back- but after a year or so I soon realized it was more likely she'd been having a rendezvous with the man on the moon.

Familiar Werewolf

He couldn't keep up with my crew!

Melodious Singing

She was out all night, every night. It soon became awfully suspicious.

Aged Noob

Our personalities clash.
Apparently, I was too much of an "energetic fluff ball" for her to handle. I'm going to always cherish the times we shared.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff