Welcome to Gaia! ::

How many times have you been married?

Never 0.64707487944682 64.7% [ 7112 ]
Once 0.083249931762351 8.3% [ 915 ]
Oh hell alright let me start counting with Ben over there..... 0.26967518879083 27.0% [ 2964 ]
Total Votes:[ 10991 ]

Maze's Fav

Gay Toast

She feel in love with a rich guy and wanted to marry into royalty so she dumped my poor butt. emo

Enduring Champion

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Champion 300
she said I wasn't very interesting

....we were only married for 10hours rofl

6/7

chilly_wind's Waifu

Mythical Mystic

We tried a second time.
It worked for awhile.
A long while, actually.
But my vibrancy and her monochrome palate really clashed.
Even after looking past it for years it still didn't work a second time.
It was saddening, actually.
She was really nice.

Deditionem's Buttercup

Trash

"She wouldn't stop stepping on me. I've had enough broken bones already, I don't need more! I know I'm tiny but please do watch your step!"

Ghost Buster

28,850 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
"She constantly nags me to put on pants while in public. It's not my fault that us dragons have hidden genitalia and feel little need for clothing below the waist."

Tipsy Shapeshifter

In Another Life...

"I woke up more than once with giant claw marks down my legs from those talons. He refused to clip them, so I refused to stay married."
Shrugs.

I Was Dead.

For Those Feeling Generous.

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
♛ ░░A MESSAGE FROM...▓▓ ♛
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Without despair, the word "hope" would lose its meaning.

The long distance relationship couldn't work, and the woman refused to migrate to the Moon. Mizutama just couldn't handle having a mortal partner who lives over millions of kilometres away from her.

The Candid Compass of the Lunar Capital

Mood [Calm, curious.]

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
sig art by blubber tubber

chilly_wind's Waifu

Mythical Mystic

We made it work.
I ended up migrating to the moon, despite my reservations.
But the culture was just so different from what I was used to, that I just wanted to go home.
Apparently that wasn't an option.
It was either no relationship or I stayed on the moon and made it work.
You can probably guess which was chosen.
...yup, I divorced him and returned to Earth, where the culture that made sense.

Tipsy Shapeshifter

In Another Life...

"When she moved back to the earth, we hit it off after we met in a bar. However, after a whirlwind romance we discovered the only thing we had in common was an ex. Not enough to keep the relationship alive."

I Was Dead.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Well I knew she wouldn't stop aging and I didn't want to cause her pain. So I left.

Tipsy Shapeshifter

In Another Life...

"After I explained that it would take several centuries before I would actually show any signs of aging, we decided to try it again. He wasn't too fond of me appearing out of the shadows randomly when I didn't feel like walking up the stairs. So we had to break it off again."

I Was Dead.

Ice-Cold Vegetarian

35,365 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
She found my mini-me disturbing.

Wailing Bro

I found it hard to really relate with him- since we have hardly anything in common. We both agreed it'd be hard to marry if we weren't even good friends yet.

Enduring Champion

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Champion 300
I don't really know well yea i do....we have so much fun wreacking havoc and causing mischief but...that's all the life was, i mean we connected but I also wanted more, and he isn't ready, maybe in a few years we'll find each other again.

Familiar Noob

"My cooking skills started to bore her, and whenever we try to spar I keep on getting squished, which.. eh- Really doesn't help my ribs at all." Cries in the corner with burnt cakes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff