Welcome to Gaia! ::

How many times have you been married?

Never 0.64707487944682 64.7% [ 7112 ]
Once 0.083249931762351 8.3% [ 915 ]
Oh hell alright let me start counting with Ben over there..... 0.26967518879083 27.0% [ 2964 ]
Total Votes:[ 10991 ]

Invisible Spark

She let her bunny devour all my pies and that's when I knew it wasn't going to work out. crying

Wailing Bro

I don't really believe she thinks of us as a married couple, but rather just friends. I realized that I agreed on that and so we figured we should file a divorce eventually-
It took a pretty long time because it wasn't really at the top of either of our priorities or anything, and I'm a pretty big procrastinator too-

Eloquent Gaian

I was able to tolerate the graffiti and the occasional necessity to pay various fines he incurred. The final straw however was finding out he squeezes the toothpaste from the middle. Now that's just uncouth.
"I can't tolerate someone who is against my craft. We just weren't meant to be."
She was always trying to use me as a guinea pig for her potions and other weird concoctions, slipping them into my food and drink and stuff

Once she turned me into a frog and I caught the attention of the neighbour's cat... *shivers*

Swashbuckling Bibliophile

37,325 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
He was wary of my cooking.
Part of it was always tracking blood on the floor, some of it had to do with always bringing home stray bats that we didn't have any room for, but the last straw was when I saw that body parts were being served for dinner. Cannibalism is kind of deal breaker for me.

Wailing Bro

Well, she was actually the one who divorced me-
I'm pretty sure she realized very quickly a large reason I was with her was for the fancy meals and being able to live in a luxury mansion.

Melodious Singing

Apparently, he was a shameless gold-digger.

Fashionable Conquest

Well once it turned out she is a witch I made sure we got divorced. Haven't you heard that witches and angels don't get along.

Lavish Ladykiller

She would not leave my demonic goat alone.
She disappeared for a long time, that's all. I bet she's forgotten about me.

chilly_wind's Waifu

Mythical Mystic

We had a disagreement of color choices.

Okami Tenrou's Waifu

Witty Conversationalist

"Iris and I couldn't seem to agree who to side with. The humans... or the mythics. I am truly sorry to see you go." She bows.

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
He storms out of the house roughly while still holding the steak against the left side of his face. Seems like it's going to take a while before he's finally able to fully recover from this little "accident".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff