Welcome to Gaia! ::

How many times have you been married?

Never 0.64707487944682 64.7% [ 7112 ]
Once 0.083249931762351 8.3% [ 915 ]
Oh hell alright let me start counting with Ben over there..... 0.26967518879083 27.0% [ 2964 ]
Total Votes:[ 10991 ]

Ruthless Phantom

37,675 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Divergent lifestyles.

Lavish Ladykiller

I could not stand all the sparklyness.

Sparkly Fairy

She was always going around spouting something about America. I just didn't understand.
Her eyes were too distracting from my daily life... I would have died if we didn't split...

Dangerous Informer

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Her secrets had an emotional toll

Shy Spirit

Her duty being a hero kept her in danger and away from me all the time. Couldn't sleep or eat when she left out of constant worry. ;-;

Lonely Friend

She wasn't meant for a life like mine~ Better to end it now when her feet are on solid ground, rather then 1000 leagues onto the open sea.

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
"Partly it was for that creepy smile. And also he kept threatening me for extra pocket money so he could go... shopping I think. Either way it was either sign the divorce papers or slip one of my feathers into his drink, and I don't want to be a widower yet. I think it's a bit of a turn off."

Shameless Man-Lover

38,550 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wailing Bro

.. He's been telling me he was an alien from Saturn this whole time.
I had to have some time alone to think once he was revealed to be a human with painted green skin.

Swashbuckling Man-Lover

37,190 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25
We were from different worlds.

Cosmic Character

✩-- -- --"We like spilling blood differently. They use their sharks; I use my --- that's not important. Point is, we have different ways of doing things and couldn't deal with each others methods."-- -- --✩

Demonic Phantom

9,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
At first we thought it was a young adult novel, turned rated R, dream come true! A demon and a vampire finally coming together, but alas it was all a false fantasy! Our methods of killing and preserving of human flesh and blood had left our underground home explode into ruin. And the competition between us had gone so out of control that we were chased out by a mob in 1801! We did love once, but it was not enough to keep us together.

Tipsy Trainer

12,375 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
I caught her feeding on the family dog....well, I can't really complain.
That was actually a blessing in disguise. Chihuahuas are a next level evil and that was just a cover. A facade.
In actuality, I left her for our springy man servant, Jake.

Ice-Cold Vegetarian

35,365 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
He carried a torch for Dean Winchester.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items