Nope. *points to sig*
she looks almost like amai
RaRanax
Bobby Daniels
Nope. *points to sig*
she looks almost like amai

I'm cuter though 3nodding

I kid. whee xp heart
I've said it on other threads and I'll say it again: I don't trust those hats. I don't want to get my brains sucked out, so despite being bi, I'll have to skip on kissing amai. sweatdrop
Tenchi Kaze
I've said it on other threads and I'll say it again: I don't trust those hats. I don't want to get my brains sucked out, so despite being bi, I'll have to skip on kissing amai. sweatdrop

They truly are hats of doom. I feel less and less of my head as time goes on...o_o I completely understand. xp
amai
Tenchi Kaze

They truly are hats of doom. I feel less and less of my head as time goes on...o_o I completely understand. xp

My hat can beat the s**t out of any hat you can throw at it- my top hat's hardcore. I ain't afraid of no hats. ...And it's nice to experience the Light side of the Force every once in a while, so yeah I'd kiss her. *kiss*
amai

It's an evil parasite of an item, it is... *shudders*

EDIT

Failure: You smoke a pipe, so no kissies for you either. Bad smoky breath. Sorry. ^^;;
Failure_to_Comply
amai
Tenchi Kaze

My hat can beat the s**t out of any hat you can throw at it- my top hat's hardcore. I ain't afraid of no hats. ...And it's nice to experience the Light side of the Force every once in a while, so yeah I'd kiss her. *kiss*

Yay! :3

....what if the top hat and the fluffy parasite hat were to reproduce...

*shudders at the thought*
Tenchi Kaze
amai

It's an evil parasite of an item, it is... *shudders*

EDIT

Failure: You smoke a pipe, so no kissies for you either. Bad smoky breath. Sorry. ^^;;

Aww, but it's a weed pipe. Weed kisses taste good.
Sorry, I dunna like weed. sweatdrop If you didn't have the pipe though, I'd kiss you in a second.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff