I would discourage it.

2,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
a Clockwork Science
I would discourage it.

mikedav17's Waifu

No..i'm mean seriously..the girl isn't wearing any pants!

(V No hard feeling doll..my character is a warrior, and therefore protective of her children)

2,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
But I can't afford any yet gonk

Maybe...

Strawberry

Hm, the whole no pants thing doesn't sit well with me either. Come on, I'm homeless and I'm more covered than you. I don't really want the wrong message to be sent to my daughter, ya' know. So, I'm sorry ma'am, but stay away from my daughter! scream

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
No. I have a lot of hopes for my teenage daughter's future [even if that also includes turning her into the undead later on], so I certainly don't approve of her dating a hobo.

Ruthless Darling

Ruthless Sophomore

"I... would have to decline. I do not like the look of that guillotine, no matter how cute she looks."

mikedav17's Waifu

*edit: ^^ She LOOKS innocent..but i'm worried if my daughter hurts her if it will be off with her head so..no.

^Sure.

Dapper Informer

ll OMORI ll's Kouhai

Newbie Phantom

Um, sure if she wanted to. I'd tell her all about dating robots first though. They aren't the best!

Tipsy Cleric

Well, I could always program him to my liking, so sure! Though I wouldn't get grandpups that way. cat_emo

Swooped! And absolutely, Sparrow's adorable!

Shoujo Kid

"If you promise to bring her home back at 11PM sharp, I have no problems! Have fun kids!"

Familiar Inquisitor

"A ruffian like that?" the doctor scoffs. "Gott im Himmel, NO. It is a moot point, however, since any child of mine would be raised to put his or her studies first and mindless hormonal nonsense dead last."

No Power

Sure. All he would do is make her read some science textbooks, and she could use a little knowledge.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff