Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Demon

27,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"I absolutely MUST have her DNA. Imagine all the memories that could be unlocked! All the environments and cultures and-and history that could be discovered! I promise I'll release her right after I'm done though."

Shadowy Noob

9,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
So he wouldn't go to places he shouldn't.

Cold Evader

She got in a tiny bit of trouble with authorities when she continued to keep driving over the speed limit.
I'm letting her hide herself and the motorcycle for a short while so the cops don't try to take away her license,

Loyal Gatekeeper

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
He's a handsome stranger I met on the street and decided to invite over for tea. Since it turns out he was an agent on the run who used to work for a secret organization, I agreed to let him stay over but on my terms. Don't worry, he's only locked in there during the night and when I'm taking showers. (I don't trust him completely, but it would be heartless to let him sleep on the streets... especially since I know how it feels to be on the run from a dangerous crowd). He's free to go where he wishes during the day. I'm also a master of a jujitsu dojo, so I'm not afraid that any harm will come to me. It never hurts to be careful though, even if the said person is nice. My rule: Just don't try anything and it's cool with me. emotion_dealwithit

Demonic Pumpkin

"She locked herself down there. Took one look at Omega and screamed before bolting down there. I'm impressed she managed it in those boots."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff