Welcome to Gaia! ::

I sleep safer that way

Merry Lunatic

He was sleepwalking, I just detoured him down there and locked him in. Have fun! ♪

Premium Gaian

Because she's trying to suck my blood, and I'm not into vampires

O.G. Gaian

My thicket doesn't go underground. confused
Leave whenever you like, I won't keep you.

Wailing Bro

She was unfamiliar with the mechanics of the door- and I guess she accidentally pushed the lock-?

Eternal Phantom

He ended up getting involved with the wrong people and I'm hiding him right now. Though, since he's quite the troublemaker, I don't trust him in other parts of the house.

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
"A certain someone sent a drone after me so he could try and track down my location. So I locked him in his basement. I say it's an equal trade~"

Feral Monster

She went down there to check out a really scary noise I had heard coming from inside. When the noise started echoing up the stairs, I panicked and slammed the door shut, causing the door handle to fall off.

Dead Hellraiser

"She locked herself down there to get away from Omega."

Magnetic Recalibrator

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
She lives there. Sometimes, she'll just lock it up when she needs some peace and quiet. I don't judge.

Wailing Bro

He's not 'locked' he just doesn't want to leave.
We're having far too much fun playing video games down there anyway.

Hungry MolaMola

He decided to sneak into my home and turned my basement into his own home. He locked himself in, refusing to vacate.

Super Pal

I want to keep her as my pet!

Dedicated Superhero

"She was summoning a demonic rock band. Not that I dislike the music, it's just that from my basement the neighbors won't complain about the noise."

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
He's gonna sit there [or stand if he's too fidgety; whatever], and think about why running at a person and wildly swinging a sword at them is wrong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff