Welcome to Gaia! ::

27,115 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Regular Attendee 100
I meerley locked her down there untill she hands me that bazooka. I will not tolerate any shooting in my home. emotion_donotwant

O.G. Gaian

Because I could not stand one more Christmas song... stare

Feral Monster

"I don't really know, I just sort of panicked when I saw her."

Wailing Bro

Well, she heard a plate fall- and ran down there to hide I wouldn't understand why though- if anything I personally find basements far creepier than actual homes.

Shy Lunatic

i wanted to see if his tail was real ~ heart

...he resisted twisted

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
She's not anymore. I needed a place to keep her until I could chain her to my bed. twisted

Dead Hellraiser

"She tried chaining me to my own bed, so I had to stop her."

Diligent Harvester

"The items in my basement are less... breakable."

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
I'm not done with controllled_chaos yet. heart Anima has to wait.

Healing Abomination

"Someone has to start hoarding for the winter too, right?"

".... Bad reason. I know. I'll go let her out at once and give her my apologies."

Obsessive Sweetheart

It's quite a funny story actually. I told him to hand over that "Meat bun" politely, and he said no. Little did he know, I'm a world class martial artist. I got the bun and locked him in the basement. But, now I realize that I'm much to nice to do such a thing as so. Sooooo, let me go open the door. emotion_kirakira

Wailing Bro

I was trying to plan a 'Welcome back' party- and the only way I could be sure the surprise wouldn't be spoiled was to keep her down there for a little bit.
hmmm? huh, i don't even know what you're talking about rofl

i swear, there's no one in my basement

yes, i'm telling the truth!

just...stay away from that door over there, kay? sweatdrop

27,115 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Regular Attendee 100
I heard noises in my basrment and needed to go investigate. Ofcours being as cowardley as always I needed someone to accompany me. So managed to talk her into going with me. Unfortunatley while being there I noticed something shifting in the lawndrey pile, got terrified and ran back upstairs slaming the door resulting in it ending up locked. I would have unlocked it
myself, however I seem to have lost the key down there.
ehm.. this is embarassing. I ehm, took the wrong girl. it was suppose to be a mean girl i was holding untill i could get the bounty on her head. but as you see. i have obviusly gotten the wrong lady. i should probly let her out... ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff