Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Bloodsucker

Because, when the house is empty...and no one is around to judge us...or hear us... ninja ...

...we like to hit each other with chairs like the wrestlers on TV.

Gekko

Because I'm observing the reactions of a confined angel.

Healing Abomination

".... Obvious reasons are obvious, aren't they? Now, where are the surgical instruments?"

Dead Hellraiser

"Keeping him out of trouble. Can't have him messing things up when I'm working, now can I?"

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
She wanted to make friends with the creatures down there. If she gets hackasaureses to sing acapella I owe her $20

Beloved Bloodsucker

He's got a bad case of the Head Slimes. Can't let him get out and infect the rest of the town, can I?

Shameless Lunatic

He promised to clear out my rat problem. I got creeped out when I heard all sorts of unearthly gurgling and screams, so I locked the door and haven't had the guts to check to see if he's still alive or not.

Cultist

She's an intruder. What else could I do?

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
"I accidentally shut the door... and I seem to have misplaced the key." ^^"

Beloved Bloodsucker

The basement is just where the secret office/lab space is, and I absentmindedly locked them in during a long study period. I'll totally remember to let them out when I get home from work and hear the screaming....

Lavish Ladykiller

So we can play and play forever.

Dedicated Superhero

"Her pets wanted to chew on everything. Everything. So I locked her in the basement, there's not much to be chewed there."

Desirable Prophet

18,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm the hero in this story

Shameless Lunatic

He didn't realize that my alter ego is actually Professor Von Doom, and I can't have him ruining my plans for global dominion. swooshed

He came to my door, asking me lots of questions. I don't like questions, so I hit him with a flower pot and stuck him down there, to figure out what he knows...

Stubborn Protagonist

18,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"He's been down there an hour or so monologuing about how he'll make sure I'll pay for my 'wicked ways and nefarious schemes,' Cabal says between pursed lips. "I would tell him the door opens inwardly, but it sounds like he's had his heart set on performing this bit. Probably practiced in front of a mirror."

"Angry woman. Sword. Why should I have to elaborate on this?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces