Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snack

How can I trust a woman whose eyes I've never seen?

Invisible Seeker

There's a creepy shadow thing following her and she won't go to the nurses about her bleeding eyes. Also, Lucy is getting some really bad vibes from her. :s

O.G. Nerd

"I don't think that snake washed it's hands before helping her."

Cheery Genius

"I don't like the look of that inky black wing coming out from her back, or that spirit familiar next to her."

Devoted Explorer

Well, she's in with a dictator's family so...

Familiar Regular

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"I'll be glad that i'm not on the receiving end. It's just business no heart feelings."

Strawberry

I. I am a weak soul, I confess. Hardened and turned to stone over time. One betrayal after another. My life...is a tragedy, the acts gradually growing worse.

You could say I have generally trust issues. I don't need a reason to not trust him.

Sexy Seeker

"Aside from the trust issues that stem from a terrible betrayal during mage school, I believe I mistrust you because you wear a mask. And only people who don't want people to know their identities wear masks, which means you're a bad person."

"Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find an unwitting stranger to sacrifice to the eternal darkness."

Stubborn Protagonist

18,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Anyone dressing like that is bound to be singing about revenge and how they finally conquered the kingdom, etc. etc. It's a given."

Apocalyptic Power

((He's quite odd sometimes, He's shifty. I might, though it's strongly leaning towards No.))

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Because he's so gruff and hits you with the back of his hand every time he cracks a joke! gonk

I know it's not a logical reason to not trust him, but... emo

Fashionable Fairy

7,650 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
One word:

COOTIES!!!

Shapeshifter

Her lips are full... of secrets.

Big Waffles

Normally I'm quick to trust those who dress in all black and resemble death itself, but not when they associate with avian companions. Birds are evil, man.

Stubborn Protagonist

18,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Call it an occupational hangup, but I prefer not to associate myself with someone who seems to court bonfire in such a large quantity."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff