^ You do! Like rabbits and deer. We'll get hungry at some point and if you're a predator after all. Wonderful! I think you'll find that I make quite a good maste-... companion (if that illusion suits you). And anyways, what's a good adventure if I'm afraid of the risk of your splendor and fury? Nothing gained without taking risks! Besides, you're not ALL dragon.

^ -claps his hands delightedly- Older? Maybe not the best quality for a slave but stronger? Yes please! You think all the stuff I'd have you lugging around would do for a shrimpy little twig? I need someone with big rippling muscles. Someone strong and wondrous. Someone like you! Besides, as a slave your opinion has zero baring on your situation. -laughs- This is literally not a democracy. Now saddle up mule! We're going on an adventure and the fun you'll have will depend on how well you can make a bad situation more tolerable!

Well seeing that Anira can't help herself to other people's stuff I'd say Valis because I need someone who can obey.