Yes 0.35949764521193 35.9% [ 229 ]
No 0.070643642072214 7.1% [ 45 ]
Pollwhore 0.12401883830455 12.4% [ 79 ]
PANCAKES! 0.29356357927786 29.4% [ 187 ]
Rawr... 0.15227629513344 15.2% [ 97 ]
Total Votes:[ 637 ]

Star Phantom

super-noob-e he looks like he's been around a few corpses to fix'em up
judging by the dead guy he has and the fact that im a undead person.
yum_puddi

Enigmatic Mecha

19,925 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Absolutely Saudrie please! crying

Merry Lunatic

I don't trust anyone to actually care for my health who doesn't have a medical degree-- or training, in the least, it's just dangerous. However if I found myself down with a lil bitta flu, I believe I could count on Jacka-Bae to get nurse me back to top notch health.

Hygienic Lover

Horror Queen. She looks like she has the knowledge and training. However, judging by that smile, she might want to do other thing to me in addition to curing me. Urh, whatever it is, I hope it is covered by my insurance.

Centipede Prince

â™› â™› â™›
      → "Waltier is rather .. sloppy, for a doctor .." Korsokov furrows his brow. "Is it professional?"
      He ignores the fact that he's spilling a considerable amount himself.
      "Mona might give me a sticker afterwards, so ..."

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
    gonk The choice of the two already has her turning an oddly appealing shade of green. "The one not interested in consuming my blood is likely the lesser of two evils. Just... where do they find these people? And where is my usual doctor? These are important questions!"

O.G. Gaian

Diavolica, Reverti doesn't look to have a good bedside manner.
patcher2girl

Wailing Bro

Tora.
I think she might now a bit more about human anatomy than patcher does.

Dangerous Creature

Payonai. He has great interest in baby sized everything. That, and he dislikes a gathering of too many animals in any one place. How does one rest when the animals want to eat you?

v Payo is like one hot doctor to drool after while he instagram selfies himself with you on your deathbed. emotion_drool emotion_drool emotion_drool

Enduring Champion

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Champion 300
payo....i think ludo would play with my guts D:
i mean payo might do s**t too UGH
IDK CRIES
but
but...at least I'll die by a cute doctor emotion_kirakira

Feral Monster

Cross would make for an interesting doctor.
"My god neither of them look reliable." Sigh "Either I suppose. I'll flip a coin, doesn't matter seeing as neither of them would be able to help me anyways."

Healing Abomination

"All things considered, I think I'll choose the butler. I don't um, I don't think either of them should be handling biohazards without proper sterilization and hygiene procedures."
"Oh... well.. this is something to consider. Both have a rather sinister vibe. Suppose I'll go with Erhard Muller.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff