Welcome to Gaia! ::

No Power

Let's go rob a bank! You can use your fancy technology things to shut down the security system!

Questionable Seeker

To a hidden perch of mine that has a great view of downtown Agrabah Future Detroit.
I would take him on a private viewing of my special antique car collection cat_3nodding

((sigh...I wish))

Kawaii Carnivore

To the Fairies Clock Tower.

Familiar Friend

Um...to a party...in the Pumpkin Patch...put on by...the local ghouls... ^///^

Shameless Fairy

Down to the remains of a pleasure cruise. It had one of the most amazing dancing halls. The drowned souls who still linger love it, I am sure she will too.

Nyumonster's Significant Otter

O.G. Noob

It'd be less of a date and more of a sea based duel, as I try to avenge my men mosty by punching her in the organs while she likely tries to drag me under the water.

Yeah It'll be pretty hot overall.

Gracious Phantom

12,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
On a tour of Venice; eating gellato, visiting castles, and gazing at the stars from the water.

Lucky Noob

Hmm... you do look like a warrior sort of person! Let's go to some underground gladiator match and watch people take each other's heads off... that'll be cool and stuff, right? emotion_kirakira

/BRICK'D

6,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Hidden Valley Ranch.

Citizen

Clothing store first, then the theater, and maybe a 5-star restaurant afterwards.
We'll have a picnic by a small river, go to the science museum and then finish it off with ice cream on my porch c:

mikedav17's Waifu

To a rodeo.

Familiar Gaian

Someplace quiet, serene. A place to think.

6,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items