Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Rabbit

*Widens her eyes as she pouts since she is aware that her presence is making him go all "Ugh not her again..." She gets her notepad and pen and stands in front of him with an adorable angry face*

NOW!! TELL ME ALL YOUR SECRETS OR IMMA LEAVE YA LIKE THAT... BECAUSE I'M COOL LIKE THAT. ( •̀ n•́)و

yum_strawberrypie

hounranna's Waifu

Garbage Wife

`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´

-looks at the girl chained to the bed-

You must be chained there for a reason. -leaves-

`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I shall send for the misstress

Lockstep's Bae

Excitable Believer

ohoho wonderful.......

*starts filling pockets with valuables*
*clips hair off*

....I'll be taking these, hun~

Dead Hellraiser

"...I'd unchain you, but if I do, then you'd take anything valuable I have, so you see why I'm going to leave you there right now."
"..."

Knight removed a lockpick from his bag and freed her, offering a hand to help her up.

"Should I be worried about someone else, Rhea?"

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
    "...Bats. Are the bats chained down too?" She examines the situation more closely. Nope, not there. With a squeak she's bounding away... only to be pelted by the bats again anyway. Curses!

v (( Haha not at all; no worries. XD ))

"...That depends entirely on whether my message reached its intended recipient or not. And... someone wandering in and watching certainly wasn't part of the plan!" gonk

Invisible Sex Symbol

12,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Lorrie bluntly says,"is this some kind of hentai scene??"

(pls dont be offended oNo\
yay oUo)

Dedicated Protagonist

" I'll get you out of here, but only if I get free sweets from your bakery shop, and one pack of your famous jam."

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Saffron blinked a moment, confused. Slowly, he turned back to check the room number and returned. He looked around the room, to see if someone else was around before finally walking up to the side of the bed and looked down at the girl. "Did the person who was checked in here before me forget you or something?" He asked, perplexed.

v Saffron was disheveled and appeared quite frustrated, "No. Some a*****e BIBLE THUMPERS tried to ******** exorcise me. Goddamn idiot ********.." he continued grumbling a slew of swears as Erhard freed him. "Thanks, man." He snorted angrily at his own mental projections of his former captors and stepped to the window, his tail growing dangerously warm. "You uh.. might want to leave before they come back. Who knows what they'll say is wrong with you," with that the demon flew out of the window.

Healing Abomination

"Is this... Some kind of kinky thing? Here, I'll um, I'll let you out. No other questions."

Chains yanked off!

^ "Exor.... Ah. The irony of you, sending a once-member of the clergy to deal with um, bible thumpers. I suppose I'll have a little chat with them then."

Moonlight Ladykiller

User Image*blank look* Oh, right...
*whips out his cell phone* You forgot your toys, Ama. Come pick them up. One of them will probably die without his daily pound of sugar.

V Yes, please.

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
"Room serv... err, should I come back later? Well, in that case would you like a refill of coffee as well?"

v "Yeah stop looking like it's Christmas for you and help me out! Not in that way! TOTALLY not in that way! S-stop laughing goddamnit! Waaa~"

(( rofl ))

meeiji's Oppa

^ Yisss....I shall help you. Time to open the present!! (( emotion_awesome ))

Well, well, well....look what you've got yourself into now. Huehuehue....
You shouldn't have gone poking around the basement without me. There are guardians in there.

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
He probably did that and left some doors leading to him open on purpose. i suppose he wants something? redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff