Welcome to Gaia! ::

Daydreamer. Traveler of the mind. Of imagination.

Cheery Genius

They're tough and courageous enough to face their fears head-on. They are likely also an effective leader with a vivid imagination.

Beloved Fairy

They are a merciless killer.

Big Waffles

They're entranced by the surreal and (perhaps) by natural wonders.

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
he ia cool and accepting , he also has a foundness for the strange

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
She is a strong and proud individual that wouldn't step aside for anyone and has found an inner peace among what she felt used to be a place where there was chaos and she was alone. She still is a loner type when it comes to dealing with personal problems, but this time, she chooses to be this way because she knows she can overcome them herself. She may be someone who easily picks up on the emotions of those around her but only reaches out during times of dire need. Very independent, but sets morally high standards for herself and those she would call her friends.

Cheery Genius

Others might see him as scary at first, but he is very kind to those who get to know him better. He has an eye for detail and is content both with standing out a little and blending in. He is creative and intelligent. He is also usually calm, but may have a bad temper when angered.
She may prefer more often than not time alone with interests. Those interests may be few, but well developed in knowledge and understanding. She may appear distant though is quite altruistic and considerate.

Dangerous Creature

He is a very quiet and thoughtful individual. His focus is internal, and is usually very in tune with his surroundings. He is the quiet observer, and a keen learner, but only in areas that he has a strong interest in.

Sparkly Waffles

She likes cute things, she probably reads fantasy books, is visual enough to make a well balanced avatar, but her style is somewhat simplistic and elegantly minimalist (but cute minimalist). She has a good aesthetic. She probably likes Spring and flowers.

(I'm going with 'her' for now. I hope you don't mind. Do you have a preferred pronoun?)

Lover

A quirky and fun person that loves horror and gore. He(?) loves to confuse people and delights in being a mysterious character.
She has a penchant for bold hairstyles.
Loves music, kind of alternative, marches to the beat of their own drummer, probably has a lot of eclectic tastes

Lover

Wooow wrong thread my bad. I thought I was on the crush thread.

Loves beautiful/pretty things and bold colours. She's a bit of a dreamer and prefers to read fairy tales/fantasy novels.

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
They like being bold in how they look.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash