Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
She's terrified that the aliens are going to abduct her hair.

And she really likes blankets.

And i'd be willing to bet she's got social anxiety of some kind, but I'm just frontin' at that point....
Likes modern, themed avatars. Quite possibly interested in politics. (I'll admit the second statement was influenced by the sig.)
- - - -- ---

Profitable Prophet

Into all kinds of fantasy RPGs.

Ruthless Lionheart

A casual chap who may be a little strung out. Definitely feeling the effects of winter.

Okami Tenrou's Waifu

Witty Conversationalist

She's daring, has a good sense of fashion, and is ready for about anything.

Beloved Fairy

She is flamboyant.

Sparkly Spotter

9,150 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
She likes looking at the stars.

Cheery Genius

(S)he's calm and peaceful, and most likely really likes winter, especially the scenery.

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
He enjoys positions of power and seeming to cause mass destruction. He also enjoys playing the bad guy so he must have a mischievous streak. Although his choice in bad guys is always represented rather adorably so... cute and mischievous.

Benevolent Powerhouse

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Nerd 50
Kefial seems like a person with a good command of aesthetics and design elements, and a wonderful ability to use color palettes effectively (you know the sort...like...you walk into their home or apartment and everything looks so well put together in an appealing, refreshing, and totally cool way). It also makes me think that at the very least Kefial looks like they've got their s**t together irl even when they might not really feel like they do.

Kefial seems sensible and direct and probably as blunt and upfront as the no-nonsense design of their avatar would suggest. If something needs to be said, they'll say it, regardless of whether it'll hurt someone's feelings or not - if feelings are hurt, too bad, deal with and move on, or go somewhere else.

The grin gives me the impression that Kefial's the type of person who likes to raise Hell every so often, not in a mean way, mind you, but in more of a 'Why yes, I am a little s**t on occasion, thank you for noticing' sort of way. That's sort of fun.

In short: Kefial is pretty neat.

Dangerous Creature

Seems like a sensible, thoughtful kind of person to me. Enjoys tackling mental challenges and is probably highly intellectual, but also likes to explore outside of what is intended to be creative.

Sparkling Werewolf

She seems introverted and thoughtful, with a good eye for detail and design. Perhaps she comes across to others as a little more serious - maaaybe even intimidating sometimes - than she actually is.

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Captain Dazzles may have an interest in only making friends that interest or excite him, and is either 1) tactless, or 2) aloof when addressing those that may want to befriend him but don't make it up to his standards. He's unaware of this though and may not see anything wrong with how he behaves.
He may be proud and adamant about sticking to his own ideas and thoughts. He rarely takes up anyone else's point of view if he's confident, and in fact, would rather not have to rely on people for the sake of pride. He thinks that he, himself, is pretty great. This might add up to arrogance in some situations if he feels that he's more suited to a task than others are, but this is merely a good sense of self esteem. Once again, he might not be quite aware of how his confidence may come off, but he certainly doesn't mean any harm.

v Educated, yes. Classy. Dear god, no. I'm a creative writing major, chokes. XD
Likely has a very positive self evaluation, and considers himself educated and/or classy. Probably in or graduated from higher education, maybe with a degree in business or law.
- - - -- ---

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
She is a very reserved and capable soldier of a foreign mystical land. Her scars reflect the many enduring struggles she had face as it may hint that her land is currently under the flames of war. Her distant and sometime cold demeanor reflects her change in nature since she may had to require sacrificing her sense of innocence at a young age in order to survive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff