Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

I honestly have no idea what to think. XD
I think he's an all-around creative guy.
she problaly really likes music

Heart Seeker

8,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
He has a 2-track mind: cute boys and ... hiking/camping? xp
Likes makeup, going to the circus, and kite flying?

Ruthless Inquisitor

Prefers looking to the future to the past, prefers sci-fi to medival fantasy, likes matrix-esque computer art. Entertains the notion of a little dark side to herself.

Assumptions, but with luck I am not far off?
She's a fan of sci-fi, plus she likes to create little unwritten or hidden details about her creations. Creative and thoughtful, though perhaps on the cynical side of certain issues. >.>

He interests himself in the darker side of things, especially the supernatural. This further suggests an interest in fantasy and horror. Also, he's determined to bring his points across, though he could at times come off a bit strongly, if the guns can tell us anything.
probably looking for a career as a pilot.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Her goals touch the sky.
hah. (:
Really enjoys cute things.
Looking cute, acting cute, cute plushies and animals, you name it.

Alien Abductee

Aww, you like steampunk stuff, right?
For some reason I can see you really liking the golden compass series.
Not that that's a bad thing, I thought it was okay.
        ^^ He seems like he'd be interested in literature, and also he seems very intelligent. The sword makes me think he loves action movies or fantasy novels or both. c:

^ Unique unique unique. Her avvie makes her seem like a very unique person. c:

High-scoring Werewolf

11,650 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
She supports charities especially the ones that are connected to items like Live Strong.
Her dad/brother would entertain her by performing magic tricks. burning_eyes

Aged Codger

2,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
^ I honestly don't know. A little bit sick, a little twisted. Somewhat of...a fantasy fan. Quite possibly he enjoys gothic culture or style. Maybe he also likes scaring people and watching scary movies?
Not going to assume he wears make up.
I sense a light physical insecurity, laced with discordance and a wanting to be unlike the average human.
She prefers a level of elegance and a high quality of life. She has ambitions to be rich so she can fund her wishes of achieving this level of high class style and mannerisms. She also seems to enjoy a bit of fantasy, most specifically mythology. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff