Omae wa mo shinderu! 0.38345864661654 38.3% [ 51 ]
Total Votes:[ 133 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 232 233 234 > >> >>> »|

Celebrating Pants

21,650 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Inspired from a past discussion in the WGer Meets thread I decided to create this game!

As the title explains what kind of Anime "Dere" personality is the avi above you?

If you don't know what the types of deres there are, then here is a brief explanation of the 5 most common ones:
Deredere-The most straightforward "Dere". Cheerful, happy by nature and desires to give happiness to others, especially their lover. Very honest about their feelings and outwardly expressive without being violent, jealous, or possessive. Personality remains consistent regardless if they are trying to get into a relationship with a character or once they are in one. A "Genki" personality for the most part, but can be subtle and supportive. Asuna Yuuki from Sword Art Online is a Deredere.
Dandere-Either are anti-social characters or typically extremely shy. They never speak unless spoken to, are extremely honorific and polite, and are generally staring at their love interest at a distance or hiding behind something. Fidgeting fingers, full face blushing, and stuttering around the ones they love are the three most basic traits. They remain the same in a relationship, but are generally very nurturing characters. Hinata Hyuga from Naruto is a Dandere
Tsundere - A prickly sort of character, sometimes defined as a snarky individual. Their main quirk with their object of affection is the difficulty or outright inability to admit their feelings, usually denying them or saying the opposite of how they are really feeling. They may or may not be violent when denying their feelings, but usually regret such behavior if they do so. Despite that, they are sweet characters deep down. Their demeanor generally remains the same whether or not they are in a relationship. Asuka Langley Soryu from Neon Genesis Evangelion is a Tsundere.
Kuudere-"Ice queen/king" personalities. Generally void of emotions and acts cold or indifferent all the time. They are fine in any social setting, but they do not talk much or will speak in very brief, blunt statements. This generally stops once they are in a relationship or in love where their sweet side comes out, though usually only to their partner. Generally very intelligent characters but are considered to be untouchable by most bystanders. C.C. from Code Geass is a Kuudere
Yandere - They are generally anything from very sweet and cute to normal and average in the beginning. Once in love with an individual, they become hostile to anyone or anything that may come between them and their object of affection. Whether or not they are violent towards their love interest also varies, usually when they believe they are "cheating" with someone else. They sometimes hold things such as scissors, stun guns, or box cutters to keep their love interest as a means of accomplishing their goals. Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki is a Yandere

Got that memorized? There are a few more but those five are the most common.

Okay then! off you go!

I change the Poll every now and then. We'll be seeing how WGers think what dere they think each other's are or relevant celebrities in Real Life. Check the link bellow for past results!

Past Results

EDIT: HOLY CROW! I made this thread 8 years ago and you guys have not only kept it alive, but also made it POPULAR? Thanks everyone for your continued posting in this thread I made on a whim!

since there is no one above me, they are Kuudere (nothingness has no personality!)

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
I saaaay.. Dandere. you're not entirely shy but there's a bit of shyness in you!
Tsundere!

Fine, I kid, I kid.

Yandere.

( v everyone says I'm a moe. noooooooooooo! )

Hilarious Friend

xxxxxxxx"C'est le bien qui fait mal...

♪♫ Dandere ♫♪

...Quand tu aimes."xxxxxxxx

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50

Celebrating Pants

21,650 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Wailing Bro

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50

Fashionable Fairy

7,650 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Kuudere!

(For the record, that word makes me think of Klondike bars!)

Reveler

Definitely a yandere.

Wailing Bro

Friendly Dabbler

Jeering Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items