Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What "dere" do you want your significant other to be?

Dandere 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 4 ]
Tsundere 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 4 ]
Kuudere 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Yandere 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 112 113 114 > >> >>> »|

High-functioning Pants

16,500 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Inspired from our recent discussions in the WGer Meets thread I decided to create this game!

So, as the title explains what kind of Anime "Dere" personality is the avi above you?

If you don't know what the types of deres there are, then here's a brief explanation of the 4 most common ones

Tsundere-These people act mean and sometimes violent when affection or praise is given. They usually speak opposite of how they really feel or deny such feelings. Generally tends to stutter when receiving praise or affection and are often seen with pouting faces. Despite that, they are sweet characters deep down. Their demeanor generally remains the same whether or not they are in a relationship. Asuka Langley Soryu from Neon Genesis Evangelion is a Tsundere
Yandere-They are generally anything from very sweet and cute to normal and average in the beginning. However once in love, they are willing to hurt or even kill anyone, including friends and family, who gets in the way of their love. They become extremely possessive of their love interest. They often hold things such as scissors, stun guns, or box cutters to keep their love interest in line. Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki is a Yandere
Kuudere-"Ice queen/king" personalities. Generally void of emotions and acts cold or indifferent all the time. They are fine in any social setting, but they do not talk much or will speak in very brief, blunt statements. This generally stops once they are in a relationship or in love where their sweet side comes out. Generally very intelligent characters but are considered to be untouchable by most bystanders. C.C. from Code Geass is a Kuudere
Dandere-Either are anti-social characters or typically extremely shy. They never speak unless spoken to, are extremely honorific and polite, and are generally staring at their love interest at a distance or hiding behind something. Fidgeting fingers, full face blushing, and stuttering around the ones they love are the three most basic traits. They remain the same in a relationship, but are generally very nurturing characters. Hinata Hyuga from Naruto is a Dandere

Got that memorized? There are a few more but those four are the most common.

Okay then! off you go!

I change the Poll every now and then. We'll be seeing how WGers think what dere they think each other's are or relevant celebrities in Real Life. Check the link bellow for past results!

Past Results

since there is no one above me, they are Kuudere (nothingness has no personality!)

Manly Shounen

11,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50

Enduring Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I saaaay.. Dandere. you're not entirely shy but there's a bit of shyness in you!
Tsundere!

Fine, I kid, I kid.

Yandere.

( v everyone says I'm a moe. noooooooooooo! )

Hilarious Friend

xxxxxxxx"C'est le bien qui fait mal...

Dandere

...Quand tu aimes."xxxxxxxx

Manly Shounen

11,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50

High-functioning Pants

16,500 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Cold Fatcat

Manly Shounen

11,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50

Fashionable Fairy

7,650 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Kuudere!

(For the record, that word makes me think of Klondike bars!)

Reveler

Definitely a yandere.

Cold Fatcat

Friendly Dabbler

Jeering Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items