Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Oh my goodness! That dragon looks gorgeous... *gets distracted by graphics and dies* ... "Try again?" Yes, please! *focuses this time*

Incredible Winner

A Khajiit archer? I PAID 9.99 FOR DLC AND THIS IS THE FINAL BOSS?!?!?!?! scream

Spicy Duck

*smooths out her apron and takes a fighting stance*
Shall me?

Kidding!
Is there an exit here?

Space Werewolf

She's going to use the food in my inventory against me, isn't she emotion_donotwant

Agile Raider

"oh.
        i didn't know this turned into a horror game.
        he's staring at me. i don't like this."

Normal Student

Ah....they don't look too hard. Looks like they are already injured even....This will be fun.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
With all those knives and extra arms she will be a challenging opponent. I WILL OUTEAT YOU!

Questionable Entrepreneur

12,375 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

final boss is big pay, yes ?
/ cocks pistol

Magroodles's Secret Admirer

Partying Waffles

"A worthy opponent, if I might say."
*readies stance when..*
Crap.. I forgot my extra potions.
And they have a gun...
"Ugh, another magic-wielding final boss? This will be quick, totally anticlimatic curb stomp time!"

V "A-At least they're not letha - OH OW OUCH OUCH STOP THAT WHY - I thought they weren't supposed to do much other than clothing damage! How - I thought that laser was in front of me? Since when did it appear behin - oh! Curse this final boss form for being immobile! I'll just crush you and get this over wi - ... oh god, no."

//danmaku intensifies
//'splodes

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
"Allow me to guess, no portal-able surfaces except for you, start the neurotoxin immediately, rocket-proof shields all around you, booby-trap the stalemate switch, and no fancy gel to help me avoid your traps? Very clever, Pendleton. It is such a shame that you are in the first-person shooter genre when I specialize in bullet hell. You would better hope your hitbox is not your whole body~"

D r e a m o f B u t t e r f l y ~
Or is life a dream?
User Image
Pixel by dark pillow

Anxious Browser

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Aurelia smiles and simply pulls off her gloves. Cards slides out from the inside of her sleeves as it begins to levitate and float around her. Each one glowed a different color as they hovered around her.

"It's been awhile since I had to use these kinds of spells, but I guess it's fitting considering your powers. Ah! Of course! It's customary to have a theme song for final bosses."

She snaps her fingers and a song begins to play. Clapping her hands, lightning struck the battlefield around them as Aurelia released a grin.

"Shall we begin?"

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
“So, we happen to meet again, Miss.” Kanata shrugs and raises a hand towards the beautiful woman in white, “Apologies our last meeting was so short. And apologies for once more meeting under such conditions. It seems like I just have terrible luck when it comes to properly greeting people of the opposite sex.”

Slowly he proceeds to unfurl the single black wing on his back, before proceeding to run a finger through the feathers, “A Zhenniao’s body is naturally covered in a potent poison. One feather is enough to kill a normal man. Normally I don’t like using them so straightforwardly in battle, but for a deity like you, a few should be enough to stun you.” Grinning broadly Kanata drew his sword and pointed the blade in Aurelia’s direction. This was going to be a long and arduous battle, but it didn't mean he couldn't enjoy himself at the same time.

“Let’s dance.”

Allied Lionheart

"Two poisonous creatures--one internal, one external--set to do battle against one another~" Yeulveren hums, pleasant as you please. "This will be a fun battle. I can feel it." Predatory instincts, long suppressed, rear up in the back of her head at the prospect of a worthy fight and whisper with hungry force. Predator or prey? Prey or predator? The sky and the sea and the land all in opposition yet all in harmony. Balanced union. When the sky and sea start to clash, which will give?

Her expression betrays none of this, smile as delicate as ever. "Here we go~!"
"Ah, well if it isn't Yeulveren. To be honest, I'm not sorry we have to meet under these circumstances."

Fravardin summons a sabre in his hand as it begins to glow a dark gray. The same glowing began to apply to his eyes. He takes a small step back as he drops into his battle stance. There's an intensity in his eyes as he grins slightly, a glint of excitement in his eyes.

"Show me your true self, lady. The wild side of you: The predator hidden behind those gentle eyes and charming smile of yours. You'll only succeed in making me fall for you more, you know?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff