Welcome to Gaia! ::

I made my own thread! Are you proud of me yet, WG?

Proud of you? All you've done is bring shame upon this household! SHAME! 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 100 ]
My dear, I've taught you well. *sniffs and wipes away tear* 0.17272727272727 17.3% [ 95 ]
Baby, I've always been proud, and now I think I want to marry you. 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 75 ]
It's a good start. Make 99 more and then we'll talk. 0.21454545454545 21.5% [ 118 ]
Poll whore? How dare you! The proper term is poll prostitute. 0.29454545454545 29.5% [ 162 ]
Total Votes:[ 550 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 210 211 212

The Witch smirks. "A classic case of seller who wants more than what the buyer's offering. You are in a unique position to learn more of what they like... if they aren't sticklers about 'social station' and other nonsense."

Fairy

I’m guessing what you’re looking at is a TikTok filter. There’s a good chance that person’s not actually so good-looking in real life.
It’s one thing to find somebody in a video attractive, but it’s probably best not to get your head in the clouds.
But, hey, don’t let me stop you from liking the video, giving it more hearts.

Wailing Bro

So.. a fairy falling for a magical witch. - I think you've got a great shot here Kat! There's always plenty of common fantasy/mystical things to fall back on if you need to break the ice- which is leagues ahead of the mortals that might also feel her charm.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

"oooh, how fun! is it the wings that drew you to her? they're quite fun colors, after all. since you're a musician, i'm sure we can come up with some way to confess to her while using your... unique talents. why not write her a ballad to convey your feelings?" :3c

Interstellar Loiterer

21,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
“I’d say go for it!! I mean, what’s the worst that can happen? He says no? If that’s the case you can probably just wrap him up in silk and bring him home…!”
”aha i’m joking of course please don’t kidnap a well-known musician”

Revered Inquisitor

"All have their taste, I'm sure. I can't speak for the character of this person, but I am sure that you have your own best interests in mind... As always, look out for yourself. Whether they be a monster or a human or whatever they be, it is the content of their person to be judged... so be careful, always."
(Though as a merchant, I'm sure you understand restraint.)

Wailing Bro

It looks like Ruu's working overtime preparing for the holidays and doing deliveries so I wouldn't expect this is the best moment to confess your feelings. Running a shop during gift season seems like tough work. Maybe telling them a story or two after the yuletide is finished could catch their interest?

Fairy

Aww. Wow. The French Revolution just got more interesting.
If you want to spare her life, maybe swap her head with something else when nobody’s looking. Something like a pumpkin or watermelon.

nuGen Staff Noob

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
tinkerbell where s peter pan?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers