Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flavien Z's Girlfriend

Obsessive Chomper

19,100 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Team Moira 200
I understand, you miss her so much. Her funeral's tomorrow; it's not too late to join her. I heard there's a shortage of musicians in the underworld. What are you waiting for? It's your time to shine... your mother'll be so proud...

Questionable Seeker

-Rubs her shoulders-

"Dun' worry too much about er'. Ya' got a career ta' think about. Besides, you'll see her in yer' dreams. Hrgh hrgh hrgh!"

Dead Hellraiser

"...You know, I'd say something comforting, but considering you're the one who killed her... Yeah, I've got nothing."

Clever Detective

"Again?" Of all the things she could have said, that was the first thing that came out of her mouth.

v "You only say that, because you don't know good beer, when you see it."

Man-Hungry Vampire

I'm sorry for your loss but drowning your sorrows with beer won't help. If it makes you feel better we can have her cremated and put in a eco urn that will help a tree grow that way her death gives life smile

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
she was a old groth forest love she will come back in a 1000 years or so

Stubborn Protagonist

18,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The ghoul pats her on the back.
"I will not eat her," it says with a sad glance. "Maybe others, but not me."

Hallowed Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Survivor 150
=hugs the ghoul tightly, his tiny wings fluttering as he sets his cheek on its shoulder= .....I'm so sorry for your loss Mister Ghoul....

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Look kido your mama was vieing for power I put her down like a dog....erm have a candy ?

mikedav17's Waifu

*carefully touches her* I..really don't know you well, but, i wish you the best, this has to be tough for you. emo *kisses her head gently in attempt to help her feel comfort*

Dead Hellraiser

"I know it's rough, especially for those as long-lived as your kind." Rhea offered a reassuring smile as hugged Jen gently, putting her partial disdain for fairies aside. "If you need a shoulder to cry on, I'll be here."

(( v What the ******** makes you even think Rhea would do something like that when she's never even showed an interest in gaining power v ))

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
... you just killed your mother for power... good fo you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers