Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coco's Secret Admirer

Fairy

Do you accept and join their legendary adventure as a member of their party? Or do you decline and continue living your life the way it is (or until someone else comes along with a better offer)?

Base your decision on anything (avatar, friendship, username...)
Also add what you could contribute to the party (skills, talents, wit, etc) if you want.

No thanks invisible man. I like my party leaders tangible.

Magic Lovergirl

I am always up for adventure; I would love to join you. 3nodding I don't know how useful I would be, however... I have no weapons. sweatdrop

Alien Lightbringer

^^I want to join this party! exotic rituals, knowledge of nature and spirits , holistic healing methods and magical plant lore! and more. especially the plant lore makes me sign up immediately 8>

^ i'll be joining this party too! we are a sub-party of consumers of magical plants i suppose?

v my party is totally conservative what do you think? whee Bohemian Grove included!! (/jk ok! gonk )

Star Ladykiller

Luze throws some pretty wild parties..
Well, not that sense of wild..
Just really, really strange.
Almost scary but you'd have to be there to understand. whee
I suppose I could join, but I better be second in command!

Desirable Conversationalist

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Okay, I'll join...you distract the enemy with your looks while I make my attack and suck down their hit points

Coco's Secret Admirer

Fairy

I apologize. I don't see how I could help you out.
Unless you want me to come anyway... Otherwise, thanks for the offer...

(First post updated)

ewrr's Oppa

34,950 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
why are you attempting to recruit me into your party? i'm not much of a fighter, as you can see..

unless you wish for me to be a cook. that, i can do. x)

Apocalyptic Power

Cool, As you can see I can take care of myself, And I can protect you and your friends as well.

Pure-hearted Junior

No thanks, I'll just wait until after you betray everyone to join the party. sweatdrop

Familiar Inquisitor

YES.
You have my sword, my grenades, and my SHONEN HERO'S HOT-BLOODEDNESS.

Alien Lightbringer

sure! i suppose i still fit with you in the bush *leaves moon outside* i am curious how many more will join this bush though o.o
also, i can promise to not set the bush on fire! although it might be most impressive to any christians we encounter xp
That sure would be a wacky adventure, judging by his apparence, so sure I'll join. It's more entertaining. My vaguely defined skill will surely (not) be useful for his quest.
Looks like a good time out in the wilderness, sure why not?

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

I accept.

I can bring my mad elven tracking skills to the table. Also, I got far reaching eyesight, excellent hearing, mad archery skills and I'm a freakin' beast when it comes to melee.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff