K 0.12295081967213 12.3% [ 15 ]
I stole your clothes while you were gone! 0.32786885245902 32.8% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 83 84 85 > >>

Omnipresent Warrior

17,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
..Okay you can keep my festival clothes, I'm much more comfortable in my war outfit anyway.

meeiji's Oppa

If you like them that much, you could've asked and I would give it to you wink

Spicy Duck

Oi oi oi
I need this stuff
Unless you hand your cloth-
I mean my clothes over here, I am cooking you nothing whilst this bare
NOTHING.

Greedy Genius

10,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

My suits! My cowls! Not my scarves! How else will I kept my face hidden from everyone?!

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
no you can't put my scarves on yourself or bubba! don't steal howard's special party hat!

Dangerous Lover

SPACESPACESPACE
      He is a little shocked by this seeing that usually Kef isn't the kind of guy to touch this style of clothing. "I can't tell if this is a protest or something to make my sister angry or if you wanted to try a new style," he says.

Okami Tenrou's Waifu

Witty Conversationalist

"A-ah... would you mind saving a few things for me? Perhaps you can take some of the lighter blue things that match your hair, though it would be lovely if you'd leave me some of the green or white pieces for the council meetings." She looks uncomfortable, but she's not unwilling to share.
Therese looks at her walk-in closet and then she realized that her clothes are all gone! She stares at a girl who stole them.

Madame Annette, why are you purloining all of my raiments ?! Did I say that you can do it without my authorisation ?! You cannot just effectuate your own egregious instincts at all ! scream

Spicy Duck

I do think, that you are layered enough as it is
At least let me have my jacket back?

needle bee's Spouse

Versatile Sex Symbol

i think that would suit you, sure ~ borrow it for as long as you want.

meeiji's Oppa

Zak grins playfully, "Mellis dear, are you doing this to prevent me from leaving this room?"

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
"N-nyah! Hey! Stop that, I haven't stolen anything yet! Just a bag of chips this morning! Honest!" gonk
"Really? You could grab the food, you could take the furniture, but you take my clothes? Why not the books? What is wrong with you?!"
Sir Wheatley, are you assaying to experiment for your science activity ? gonk
(assaying = attempting)

Melodious Sweetheart

Hey hey hey! Don't you go trying to take my clothes now! No one's allowed to steal my style. > n >

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff