Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cliff Thurst's Other Half

Steadfast Believer

Ohk um welp It looks like were going to be sharing the same bed....I hope your not a natural spooner...

Dangerous Seeker

.... You know, I have some fine wine we could share.
( / blink ) Then you can sleep on the couch.
Or in my bed. I don't care either way; I'm an insomniac unless I'm using it for - other - things.

Shopkeep Storyteller

26,775 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I guess you'll finally be able to get some sleep tonight.

Steadfast Believer

ok so we have the house to ourselves and oh whoops look's like someone broke into my house and sprinkled rose petals on my bed... and lit pink candles...and put on sexy music...*cough cough*

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
We throw shamrocks at eachother like throwing stars ALL NIGHT.

Hallowed Shapeshifter

14,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
I know it's not the most comfortable place for a human... you know, the whole being a cave thing. But at least it's dry, and the bed's comfortable; elk pelts are surprisingly soft. If you need to use the bathroom, though, outside, please. It's not very well ventilated in here and dragons have a strong sense of smell.
Come on Miss Phoenix, let's roast marshmallows! *Tugs Galanor by the arm and babbles on and on*
I like fire...
Well first off, we'll witch your bandages, that dirty one can not be anything healthy! :l
Then we will have a nice dinner, watch a movie of your choice, have some hot chocolate with marshmallows and we'll see what Yurei-chan wants to do as well.

Steadfast Believer

We will snuggle on the couch with lots of blankets and watch hot fuzz while drinking hot chocolate.

Adorable Wife

I hope you don't mind that this place is haunted... and that you're having a conversation with a ghost now ^_^

Steadfast Believer

as long as you dont mind my house being infested by plushies....
Eh, make your self at home. If you hear a window crashing its probably someone out to kill me; though I'll take care of that.

Dapper Regular

Aw YISSSS. Stable Black Beauty or whatever its name is in the kitchen and we will play Mario Kart all the night long. emotion_dowant

Ruthless Survivor

13,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Phew, I was concerned my s**t wouldn't be to your refined-appearing tastes, but if you like mario kart, I've got mario kart.

No Power

*cowers in a corner the whole night*
Don't shoot don't shoot....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out