Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Hero

11,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
You can have the guest room, and I'll just...stay here by the fire. Though if you would like to join me, you are welcome to.

Allied Lionheart

"A sentient cat... in cute clothes..." Yeulveren stares at the gray cat in her living space, expression unreadable for a scant few moments. Then, she smiles and holds out a hand. "Would you like to try on more? Mermaids are quite small when we are young not unlike a normal human child, so I'm sure my mother has some of our old clothes saved around this apartment!"

Rainbow Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Oh gosh, you can't be out of the water for too long can you?
I'll fill up the tub, sorry, its a bit cramped but its all I got.

Cutesmasher

"Here" he pulls the curtain "There are many stars in the sky tonight. Let's see if I can point the one you came from." He smiled "We've got a long, long night ahead , and if you wouldn't mind, I would love to hear about your journey! Of corse I can tell you mine, too !"

Eternal Strawberry

15,325 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
*growls*
all the food is mine
and stay out of my room
".. Perhaps we should go to your place," Tamislin tells the other boy. "I don't think we'll get much studying done here today.."

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
"Tutouring a classmate tonight, eh? Mind if I join in? I may be able to help out."

Allied Lionheart

"I'm sorry! I'm obstinate about my shoe... preferences, but that really shouldn't have kept you out so late with me." Never mind the fact that Yeulveren recently discovered a like for bike rides since they met and so deliberately stayed for the experience.

"Anyways, this apartment is my mother's, but she doesn't stay in it often so it's always open to me or my siblings. They rarely come on la--er, I mean, they don't come here often either, though, so it should be fine." She let out a nervous laugh before continuing, "I think this place should have everything for a comfortable stay, but don't hesitate to ask for anything!"

Anxious Bookworm

"Ja'Ashadh has little room but a big heart. Please, come sit by the fire and share this pheasant with me."

Lonely Girl

Erm....so....

You wanna play some Go Fish? ^_^;;

Shopkeep Storyteller

26,775 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
/flips table with cards over

I quit! We're playing another game.

No one can be this good at Go Fish.

Eternal Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Building the Army 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
My home is your home, make yourself comfortable. Just.... please don't summon anything weird, dark, and destructive. Ok? And help yourself to the fridge whenever you'd like.

Anxious Browser

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
"I'm not sure what you're expecting from me...My home is just rubble of a once great temple. If you hear singing, ignore it. That is the sound of the nearby siren. She will lure you into your lair if you focus on the melody..."

Dangerous Lover

SPACESPACESPACE
      "I think you should be staying somewhere else because whatever you have going on with yourself does not seem like it belongs here. I mean, you don't even look like you should even be here."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff