Welcome to Gaia! ::

Married Pumpkin

There! Now you can spend all night in my room.

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
We'll have an unforgettable slumber party... *licks lips*

Striking Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
You know, I think they'll eventually catch on to the fact that you keep sneaking in to the opera house after hours... I won't tell a soul though.

Malevolent Bloodsucker

13,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
emotion_bigheart
This feels like a scene from one of those romantic movies...A lucky coincidence that blossoms~

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
"It's raining really hard. Driving you to the hospital now would be suicide. I know your in a lot of pain after being left for dead chained to a post so I hope aspirin or some sleeping pills does the trick."

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
xxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Are you okay ? When I saw you back there, I just had to take you home for ya' to stay overnight.
                                          I mean, you looked like you just had seen someone disappear !

swoooshed

Alright, you can stay, but don't get dog hair all over the place.

v "Oh yes ! I'd love to ! emotion_kirakira "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Flavien Z's Girlfriend

Obsessive Chomper

19,100 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Team Moira 200
Seen my anime and manga collection yet? No? Come, to my room. *points to a shelf* There. Why don't we watch and read all we want tonight?

Nyumonster's Significant Otter

O.G. Noob

Fine I guess if you are that scared of demons you can stay over, but none of your rabid fans better turn up I don't want to deal with that.

Questionable Cat

Well, I'm not sure if my fiance and cats would be ok with you staying here for the night... But I have quite an uncomfortable couch that you can sleep on if you don't mind cat hair and an occasional cat pawing at your face in the middle of the night and meowing in your ear.
I have work in the morning but feel free to watch some movies, just keep the volume down.

And please take a shower, I don't really fancy make-up smears or whatever you have going on around your eyes on my pillows.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
The beds are at the top of the tower. It is three massive levels filled with monsters based on the divine comedy. You will have to fight your way up the tower to the beds alone. Bye! -flies to top of the tower-

Questionable Seeker

"Alright John Wayne Gacy, listen up. Yer gonna sleep in tha' cargo bay. I'm securin' everythin' else cause I dun' trust clowns like you. If ya' need out, jus' call me on tha' intercom."

Shirtless Codger

20,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
"Well then... Uh..... This is going to be an awkward night since I barely know you! But anyways, just make yourself comfortable. Would you like something to eat or drink?"

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I can let you stay as long as you stay out of my shed bedroom.

Nimble Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
You're welcome to crash at our apartment, sure. That's the Deathsayer way. But the bedroom door is going to be locked up tight - and if you so much as think of bothering my girlfriend I will sit back and watch her kick your a**. And she will. Razor is...Razor is kinda' scary.

Malevolent Fairy

31,725 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
No problem, just give me a minute. I'll have one of the maids prepare a guest room and lay down some plastic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff