Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cutie-Pie

There! Now you can spend all night in my room.

Shadowy Pup

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
We'll have an unforgettable slumber party... *licks lips*

Festive Cutie-Pie

10,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
You know, I think they'll eventually catch on to the fact that you keep sneaking in to the opera house after hours... I won't tell a soul though.

Malevolent Bloodsucker

13,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
emotion_bigheart
This feels like a scene from one of those romantic movies...A lucky coincidence that blossoms~

Magnetic Receiver

"It's raining really hard. Driving you to the hospital now would be suicide. I know your in a lot of pain after being left for dead chained to a post so I hope aspirin or some sleeping pills does the trick."

Big Noob

xxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Are you okay ? When I saw you back there, I just had to take you home for ya' to stay overnight.
                                          I mean, you looked like you just had seen someone disappear !

swoooshed

Alright, you can stay, but don't get dog hair all over the place.

v "Oh yes ! I'd love to ! emotion_kirakira "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Perfect Genius

9,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Seen my anime and manga collection yet? No? Come, to my room. *points to a shelf* There. Why don't we watch and read all we want tonight?

Gallant Knight

Fine I guess if you are that scared of demons you can stay over, but none of your rabid fans better turn up I don't want to deal with that.

Questionable Cat

Well, I'm not sure if my fiance and cats would be ok with you staying here for the night... But I have quite an uncomfortable couch that you can sleep on if you don't mind cat hair and an occasional cat pawing at your face in the middle of the night and meowing in your ear.
I have work in the morning but feel free to watch some movies, just keep the volume down.

And please take a shower, I don't really fancy make-up smears or whatever you have going on around your eyes on my pillows.

Dangerous Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Conversationalist 100
The beds are at the top of the tower. It is three massive levels filled with monsters based on the divine comedy. You will have to fight your way up the tower to the beds alone. Bye! -flies to top of the tower-

Aged Survivor

"Alright John Wayne Gacy, listen up. Yer gonna sleep in tha' cargo bay. I'm securin' everythin' else cause I dun' trust clowns like you. If ya' need out, jus' call me on tha' intercom."

Shirtless Codger

14,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
"Well then... Uh..... This is going to be an awkward night since I barely know you! But anyways, just make yourself comfortable. Would you like something to eat or drink?"

Shadowy Pup

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I can let you stay as long as you stay out of my shed bedroom.

Dangerous Glitch

9,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
You're welcome to crash at our apartment, sure. That's the Deathsayer way. But the bedroom door is going to be locked up tight - and if you so much as think of bothering my girlfriend I will sit back and watch her kick your a**. And she will. Razor is...Razor is kinda' scary.

Malevolent Fairy

14,450 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
No problem, just give me a minute. I'll have one of the maids prepare a guest room and lay down some plastic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games