-Slap- 0.15650406504065 15.7% [ 77 ]
-Pay me my gold first- 0.2520325203252 25.2% [ 124 ]
EW! EW! GET IT OFF ME!! 0.14837398373984 14.8% [ 73 ]
We could go further ;P 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 82 ]
Total Votes:[ 492 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 250 251 252 > >> >>> »|

Nyumonster's Significant Otter

O.G. Noob

Nope a classy dame like you is probably trying to pull me into some kind of rich father angering rebellion relationship, I'm not dealing with that.

Hardened Husband

20,740 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User ImageAll was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others...

...I'll wake him up with a punch to the ribs.

None of that, now.

...of him who brought the Shadow and the Breaking of the World. And him they named Dragon.

Versatile Lunatic

I must ask you to refrain from doing so.

Heart Hunter

E-eh!? No, no, no!!! You weren‘t supposed to fall in love with ME!! Ohhh, why can‘t I do this job right? *hits Anti-Hero in the stomach with the back of an arrow and runs away*
I‘M SORRYYYYYY!!!!!

No Power

AGH, IS THAT AN ARROW STICKING OUT OF MY-
oooh, hey baby. ;D *leans in to the kiss, then dips Windy over and makes out with her*

Hardened Husband

20,740 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User ImageAll was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others...

*secures his treasure and keeps his finger on the trigger*

...of him who brought the Shadow and the Breaking of the World. And him they named Dragon.
          Ow! Why is your hair so pokey? If you were gonna put the moves on, you should've slicked it down, bro. And leave the weapons at home next time, kay? Bad bro move, baaad bro move.

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Er...uh...what are you doing? Could you stop that and find me a doctor or something?
Little Regina began to sob, and ran away from the strange tree animal lady thing.

Wailing Bro

Ah, sorry Regina, but I'm not exactly the prince you're looking for..Just an assassin, but I'm not gonna kill your family so don't worry! -pats head-

Heart Hunter

Payo, you‘re an assassin?
W-well, so was I, remember? And-and I still remember some of my old tricks so… so… STAY AWAY!!!!

Versatile Lunatic

Dear, in your line of work, this may not be the best choice.

Sparkly Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
"Sorry, I don't go for reverse Nightingale syndrome sufferers."
Whoa ..... w..what's going on h...here -gets distracted by cool eye colour/contacts- ...............

Hmm what? What did you want to do to me? ......................

Why ... would you even ...

Strawberry

-accepts little kiss- Oh, what an adorable little creature you are~ Are you lost little one? I could help you find your way back home.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff