Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Zealot

/Flips to a page in the book he's holding and pulls a red marker from his bag.
/Draws a banishing sigil around the possessed man and sprinkles it with salt.
Alright, now I have to read this incantation.
Let's hope this works.

Frightful Rogue

17,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
a demon possesed hipster who has a book full of ways to ward off demons... sounds like that book was a fake.

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
An assassin possessed by a demon. Oh, dear. Many will be in danger. Should I interfere?

Charming Muse

"I suppose this could be a good lesson for 'if you give a demon a cookie'. Don't worry, I'm sure it'll grow bored and leave you be soon enough"

meeiji's Oppa

"Welcome to the club, bro. We have booze and women and parties every single night. It's good to be bad" twisted

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Wasn't he one already? -prepares magic-
That might mean double demon power.

Dead Hellraiser

"I told you not to touch the antiques in the back room." She offered him a sweet smile. "I'm afraid you're going to have to leave, and take your slime with you. I can't help you."
"Sorry - well not really - but I just wanted to be a puppeteer for a little while."

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
"You die on me, then you revive and get possessed by a demon. This is a bit out of my range of expertise, you know? If that's all, I'm going to leave now..."
*tries to sneak away*

Healing Abomination

"Ah. Now this is a better reason to be fighting her. I'll still have to be careful, a demon is using her as a flesh vessel after all."

"But I suppose a few knocks with the staff should cut it. Purification in Progress!"

meeiji's Oppa

Watches with amusement at Muller's futile attempt to purify himself after saving Okami. His depleted energy caused the demons to overwhelm and soon consume him.

Zak crouches down next to the writhing Muller. "Aw..don't fight it. It's not really that bad. From now on, you get to see things from a different point of view. Welcome to the dark side, Muller."

needle bee's Spouse

Versatile Sex Symbol

can demons even possess other demons? he seems the same to me!
Ebony watches, doing nothing. "What a lovely girl you are. Soon, you'll be joining me in the world of dark souls. You'll make a fine edition."

Versatile Player

"...Well that seems awfully redundant. Hey, Demon-squared, are you going to be a problem? 'Cause I'm a bit tied up at the moment."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff