CRASH!

tHERE'S GLAss iN MY EYESeeSES!!!! AUUUUGHHH!! 0.17675544794189 17.7% [ 146 ]
holy s**t dude! 0.1319612590799 13.2% [ 109 ]
Someone call the popo! 0.061743341404358 6.2% [ 51 ]
*crashes through the window* 0.10532687651332 10.5% [ 87 ]
This isn't fun! 0.041162227602906 4.1% [ 34 ]
Stop crashing through my window! 0.10290556900726 10.3% [ 85 ]
It's an emergency! 0.025423728813559 2.5% [ 21 ]
IF IT'S AN EMERGENCY USE THE MOTHER FRACKING DOOR! 0.17070217917676 17.1% [ 141 ]
My leg! 0.10290556900726 10.3% [ 85 ]
THIEF! HELP! THIEF! 0.081113801452785 8.1% [ 67 ]
Total Votes:[ 826 ]

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
*jumps in her throne* Ahh! You killed the mood, Rival-san! scream
Thanks a lot. *pouts*

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

eek Fangirl Princess!
*runs out of the room* Nooo, you can't take my limited edition alternate cover mangas! DX
He simply picks her up and tosses her right out of the same window she came in by.

"Look out below, whoever's the unlucky human down there!"

Shameless Demigod

17,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
*catches the man in mid-flight and uses the momentum to whirl him around and back out through the window* emotion_donotwant "NO!"

Heroic Animal

Scowls at angrily. "Who are you and why are you here?!" Gets cards ready. "I know you're paying for that window too."

Tipsy Genius

"Sorry, no autographs for people who just broke my ******** window."

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
"Kyaaa! It's like a dream come true! To have such a good looking man come to my place of residence without me having to force him at knifepoint... thank you Santa!" heart

⇓ A window wasn't going to stop her. But as she stood there, surrounded by fragments of glass and being admonished (or threatened) by the angry man, she could only stare back in confusion. And after a few seconds of silence, the ninja suddenly spun around and pressed her hands against her own face.

"Uwaaaaaa! He screamed at me! I'm so... so... Happy! I love you! Oh I love you~"

⇓ She freezes when he throws her down and stares back blankly as he yells, but says nothing. It's obvious the man still has someone else on his mind, and she knows better than to compete. Silently she stands up and glowers down angrily at the man, before walking over and climbing once more out the broken window.

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
The warden was just about ready to call a certain fire salamander to decimate the ninja girl with the flames of fury, but when she said those magic three words (I love you), he suddenly stopped. And he smiled. A wonderfully warm feeling traveled through his body, making him light-headed and almost, as some would call it, on a euphoria-induced high. Through the warmth, he couldn't feel the pain of his mind trying to recollect memories with no avail. It was as if he had been waiting for his entire existence for someone (he didn't know/remember who exactly) to say those words to him, and now he wanted more. Much, much more.

He took hold of the spinning girl and pinned her down on the bed, all traces of his previous anger replaced with a feverish hunger for those words.

"Say it again...say you love me again, J--"

The headache intensified as his brain attempted to smash down the barricade blocking it from the precious scarlet memories, which caused his breath to hitch considerably and burying his face in the space on the bed next to the ninja.

It'd been a long day, and the warden was grateful that it was a day that Belphegor allowed him to sleep. Right, put the paperwork down, lock the door, place the hat on it's stool and remind it to shut it's damn hole while he slept, begin undressi--

He'd only gotten to unbuttoning his shirt when there was a crashing sound from his office window (he didn't know they installed windows in his office!) and there stood...oh no.

"GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT NOW OR I'LL MAKE THEO BURN YOU T' THE ********' GROUND."

D r e a m o f B u t t e r f l y ~
Or is life a dream?
User Image
Pixel by dark pillow

Tenacious Conversationalist

Aren't you lucky you weren't impaled by my scythe. Who's a lucky boy then?
Don't worry.
There's still time.

Fatcat

You could've just looked to see if the backdoor was open!

Heroic Animal

I don't care what bird you thought you saw don't break into my house. Also if you look real closely you can see my wings don't have feathers on them.

Cold Snowflake

''My window! You, no, you can't have my sunblock I need that! Wait, here, take this instead.'' Throws a pretty seashell. ''I found it earlier. Can you take that seashell and leave? Ugh! The Dean is not going to be very happy. I might even get detention. Grreat!''

Loaded Lunatic

"I have a door, you know. I'm sorry to tell you this, but your princess is in another castle."

Melodious Sweetheart

O.o
uhhh...
♪ Hey sexy lady~
I guess it's time to party??♪ ~ e_e;
But fix my window first please.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers