Welcome to Gaia! ::

But seriously, though, what the hell.

You should sleep more. 0.24032586558045 24.0% [ 118 ]
You should sleep less. 0.054989816700611 5.5% [ 27 ]
You should stay away from drugs. 0.13034623217923 13.0% [ 64 ]
You should stay away from liquor. 0.05091649694501 5.1% [ 25 ]
You should stay away from jazz. 0.09979633401222 10.0% [ 49 ]
You should stay away from men who play for fun. 0.079429735234216 7.9% [ 39 ]
You should consider studying instead of this nonsense. 0.077393075356415 7.7% [ 38 ]
You should go fly a kite. 0.26680244399185 26.7% [ 131 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 105 106 107 > >> >>> »|

Familiar Inquisitor

I was half asleep and thinking about word games and that one word game with regards to doughnuts. Then I realized I couldn't remember one about doughnuts. Frantically, I wracked my brain, because I was CONFIDENT I had posted in a Word Games thread, and that my post had been topically about doughnuts, but the title of the eluded me. I searched back through the log of the forum, as far back as I have been posting, and there was still nothing. None of my posts in my history were ever about doughnuts. I had fabricated the memory, and I still don't know why.

Anyways.
The avatar above you can't enjoy their doughnut.

Why can't they enjoy their doughnut? What's wrong with the doughnut? What's wrong with THEM? Is it even actually THEIR doughnut?
Oooh, what kind of doughnut is that?

Mr. Invisible Man can't enjoy his doughnut because he is too busy being oppressed by racism and is currently hiding away in a basement room, laughing maniacally about all of his strings of light.

Questionable Seeker

Alerleilalujah can't enjoy her doughnut because the bird on her shoulder keep pecking at them and crapping on her shoulder.
being electronic pop star has its downsides.
like not being able to actually eat.

Vicious Doll

User Image
                  xxxB u m p xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Uncensored cannot enjoy her doughnut because she's busy singing, and she needs to keep her mouth unoccupied in order to sing.
                        Swooshed!

Astern cannot enjoy his doughnut because he really wanted a banana instead.

Sparkly Girl

Stabarella hates eating her doughnut plain and dry. She likes to have coffee to dip it in. 8C

Questionable Seeker

The powder and glaze always falls onto her clothes and that just irks the hell out of her.

V Oh damn...I like that better than my answer. I feel bad for swooshing you now. XD

Familiar Inquisitor

Houkito can't enjoy her doughnut because she is suffering an existential crisis.
She looks at the box and she knows in her head that she put a doughnut in it, but it is currently closed and she cannot peer inside to verify.
Without visual confirmation, she is frightened.
She is very worried.
She is terrified of the possibility that she will open the box and there will be no doughnut.

CU can't enjoy that doughnut because she lacks the sensors for and therefore cannot comprehend "flavor."

Fatcat

Alerleilalujah can't enjoy her doughnut because she's too busy posting here to concentrate on eathing the thing.

Vicious Doll

User Image
                  xxxB u m p xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cream tea cannot enjoy her doughnut because she's got a mouth full of smokes, and these carcinogenic sticks have wreaked havoc upon her taste buds, and she can no longer discern between the flavours of one thing or the next. In essence, she can't taste it to enjoy it, and she can't even put it in her mouth, because that would mean putting down all those cigarettes.

Familiar Inquisitor

Every time a doughnut gets close enough, her aura causes it to rapidly rot and dissipate into nothingness.
That's what you get for having an evil aura.

Dapper Regular

I-I-I-can't even-

The bird tried to eat it. There.

Chatty Explorer

Montemorencye cant enjoy her doughnut because she has to watch her figure for the big ballet recital. She stares at it longingly. TwT

Shopkeep Storyteller

26,775 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
It's just too big!

It's tough when food isn't made for Carnival Kureha's size.

Familiar Inquisitor

Whenever he tries to eat his doughnut, angry bird women swoop down out of nowhere and s**t over everything.
It sort of goes for all other food, too.
Except liver!
Liver for some reason is perfectly okay, so long as it is not in doughnut form.

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mr. Chirps seems to want to enjoy the doughnut as well.
And Mr. Chirps isn't exactly 'sanitary'.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff