Yes! 0.29973238180196 30.0% [ 336 ]
Hell yes! 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 236 ]
No, I just like doing polls! 0.14540588760036 14.5% [ 163 ]
What is this gold of which you speak? 0.11507582515611 11.5% [ 129 ]
Garblefarble!!!!1 0.2292595896521 22.9% [ 257 ]
Total Votes:[ 1121 ]

Gregapeg's Wife

Spicy Sweetheart

I could be considered a pessimist or an optimist, depending on who you talk to, but I consider myself an optimistic realist... or a cheerleader; WHOOO, GO FEY ~(ep).

Shopkeep Storyteller

26,775 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I have a lot of pessimistic thoughts but I try to be as optimistic as possible; life's too short to always look at the bad side of things.

Gregapeg's Wife

Spicy Sweetheart

I agree 100% -- you don't want to end up deluding yourself, but at the same time you need to hope for the best or else you'll end up sabotaging yourself instead.

Lonely Bookworm

I usually go into things planning for and anticipating the worst so that when it doesn't happen I get to be pleasantly surprised (also, I'm going in for a face-to-face interview next Monday, so between now and then I must consider carefully whether I would prefer that job to the one I have).

Gregapeg's Wife

Spicy Sweetheart

Are they similar, or are they completely different(qm).

Lonely Bookworm

They're pretty similar: the new one would be 20hr/wk at $14 or $15/hr and is about an hour and a half away, but I'd be able to make it to most of my evening karate classes; my current job is 29hr/wk at around $12/hr and I work until 9pm 4/5 weekdays.

Gregapeg's Wife

Spicy Sweetheart

The free time sounds good, but that mileage away is tough, and the gas prices now will cost you more than that little bit of extra you'll be making -- would be worth it, though, if your expenses are not that high and that extra bit of free time allows you to do what you really want to do; it's always nice to have these kind of decisions, lol -- which job is better for me right now(qm).

Lonely Bookworm

To be fair, they haven't offered me the job yet, but I'm one of two final candidates and I have a pretty stanch supporter in someone already on their staff.

Sparkly Girl

I hope everything works out for you, Fey(ep)

In unrelated events, the fair is in town for two weeks and I really want to go.

Lonely Bookworm

That sounds like lots of fun, Houkito, and I hope you're able to find or make time for it.

Sparkly Girl

It's mainly whether or not I can afford going; But I think I can at least manage enough to buy tickets to get in and some food(ep) There's a booth that sells GREAT garlic fries; emotion_drool .

Lonely Bookworm

Garlic fries sound amazing.

Sparkly Girl

I'm gonna die just thinking about them; huurughrugh.

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
Everything's gonna end up so badly

Oh, hey, it didn't(ep) That feels nice.

Shade

12,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Mark Twain 100
Awesome, so you got a job(qm);
also, I think about this a lot.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff